PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I actually buy some of the games, but I try to avoid some auto billers now, I have steam, and have bought coffees. But it seems odd this one is like four chapters and is marked final? I think I played it early on, but not lately, and I will skip for now if its actually FINAL.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Haha, please don't die because of a game! :ROFLMAO:
They have cures for cancer, the pharmaceutical companies are making more money by keeping people on maintenance, and have yelled at doctors that actually healed their patients.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
how many times do you need to watch the storage 10 am to trigger the quest? i watched it 10 times now and it didnt trigger forsome reason while last time i think it trigger after like 4 times?

Also my trip to Bexton. Alrue got multiped to 2 persons and now i have 2 Alrues in on my status screen.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What is console command to change gold?
The sandbox is a little too ... sandbox-y for my tastes, but here's some console stuff gleaned from playing through the intro, in case it's of use to anyone:

Code:
##Money:
Player.money = XX

##Stats
Player.HP = XX
Player.MAX_HP = XX
Player.rest = 50
Player.nourish = 100
Player.hydration = 100

##Abilities:
Player.strength = XX
Player.intelligence = XX
Player.dexterity = XX
Player.charisma = XX
Player.constitution = XX

##Skills:
Player.acrobatic = XX
Player.alchemy = XX
Player.barter = XX
Player.brawling = XX
Player.burglary = XX
Player.cooking = XX
Player.fishing = XX
Player.herbalism = XX
Player.hunting = XX
Player.melee = XX
Player.spell_casting = XX
Player.swimming

##Perks
Player.perk.append (blunt)
Player.perk.append (curious)
Player.perk.append (drink_likeafish)
Player.perk.append (elvish)
Player.perk.append (eyes_of_tiger)
Player.perk.append (fast_regeneration)
Player.perk.append (fast_runner)
Player.perk.append (heavy_load)
Player.perk.append (innocent_face)
Player.perk.append (man_of_etiquette)
Player.perk.append (mr_sunshine)
Player.perk.append (voyeur)
Player.perk.append (smooth_talker)
Player.perk.append (sashimi_lover)
Player.perk.append (quick_study)
Player.perk.append (smooth_talker)
Player.perk.append (weird_name)

##Relationships:
Elly.intimacy = XX
Elly.corruption = XX
Elly.love = XX
(etc.)
Replace XX with the value you want. Save the game before mucking with things if you're not completely sure it'll work as intended. You broke it you bought it.

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Is there a console command to warp to the first town? Genni gave out a quest regarding Randy under "Helping Genni" while I was in Dewsberry and now I can't get back.

Last edited:

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I actually buy some of the games, but I try to avoid some auto billers now, I have steam, and have bought coffees. But it seems odd this one is like four chapters and is marked final? I think I played it early on, but not lately, and I will skip for now if its actually FINAL.
Every update has an Alpha, Beta, and Final versions. He probably should have named them like 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, but that's what it means to be final in this case. The game is not finished yet.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes