Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Do we need to start a new save? I reloaded my save before leaving the second town and now every time I roll the die I get a script error

May 9, 2021
The sandbox is a little too ... sandbox-y for my tastes, but here's some console stuff gleaned from playing through the intro, in case it's of use to anyone:

Code:
##Money:
Player.money = XX

##Stats
Player.HP = XX
Player.MAX_HP = XX
Player.rest = 50
Player.nourish = 100
Player.hydration = 100

##Abilities:
Player.strength = XX
Player.intelligence = XX
Player.dexterity = XX
Player.charisma = XX
Player.constitution = XX

##Skills:
Player.acrobatic = XX
Player.alchemy = XX
Player.barter = XX
Player.brawling = XX
Player.burglary = XX
Player.cooking = XX
Player.fishing = XX
Player.herbalism = XX
Player.hunting = XX
Player.melee = XX
Player.spell_casting = XX
Player.swimming

##Perks
Player.perk.append (blunt)
Player.perk.append (curious)
Player.perk.append (drink_likeafish)
Player.perk.append (elvish)
Player.perk.append (eyes_of_tiger)
Player.perk.append (fast_regeneration)
Player.perk.append (fast_runner)
Player.perk.append (heavy_load)
Player.perk.append (innocent_face)
Player.perk.append (man_of_etiquette)
Player.perk.append (mr_sunshine)
Player.perk.append (voyeur)
Player.perk.append (smooth_talker)
Player.perk.append (sashimi_lover)
Player.perk.append (quick_study)
Player.perk.append (smooth_talker)
Player.perk.append (weird_name)

##Relationships:
Elly.intimacy = XX
Elly.corruption = XX
Elly.love = XX
(etc.)
Replace XX with the value you want. Save the game before mucking with things if you're not completely sure it'll work as intended. You broke it you bought it.
Thanks! But where do I write this? In console command in game or in a file?

Anmrs

Jul 8, 2017
I fainted because lack of hp. now game has bugged and when I try to do anything (includes rest) I have this dialog and my hp doesn't go up either. I think its because incapaciated thing
1654508175356.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mitsukayn

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Is there a changelog for the new version (0.4 Final)?

Just wondering if it makes sense to restart or continue from old saves.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Where does the quest with Johnnys model paiting leads too ?
From the comments I searched its Elly and I dont want have him perv on her (want her for myself ;)).
Is this a quest where she will get intimate with him later on or just your a small quest where nothing really happens ?

Before this I had a talk with Elly and she said he kissed her once. In my path I got angry, she said she will stop seeing him and got +1 Love with her.
So...what should I do with this quest ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the NTR quest where MC pushes the girl we loves most in his life into the hands of another,
with the idiotic callous moronic dumb as fuck assumption that if she poses naked for that looser,
she would open up to MC also. MC can also have his most beloved date that looser, if you just want to hurt her bad.
Stay AWAY FROM THE ASSHOLES IN THIS GAME! KEEP YOUR LIs PURE!
Where does the quest with Johnnys model paiting leads too ?
From the comments I searched its Elly and I dont want have him perv on her
So...what should I do with this quest

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Randy is a moronic asshole who shits on MC. Why deny yourself the pleasure to beat the asshole?
You always submit to assholes who treat your like dirt?
For shame!!!
this game is very good and worth supporting on patreon. i haven't play this since version 01 or 02 and currently 04 has a good amount of content. love the optional sharing with Randy, and I let my sis date johnny but i def plan to cuck him. hehe.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
This is the NTR quest where MC pushes the girl we loves most in his life into the hands of another,
with the idiotic callous moronic dumb as fuck assumption that if she poses naked for that looser,
she would open up to MC also. MC can also have his most beloved date that looser, if you just want to hurt her bad.
Stay AWAY FROM THE ASSHOLES IN THIS GAME! KEEP YOUR LIs PURE!
Ah ok, thanks for the warning. I just saw I can suggest myself to model. It seems I get intimacy points with him and ALSO corruption ones... so is this for gay content or something related towards sharing or even needed for Kelly ?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Randy is a moronic asshole who shits on MC. Why deny yourself the pleasure to beat the asshole?
You always submit to assholes who treat your like dirt?
For shame!!!
what if you don't care about any girl except one you like the most, so you ntr all them with every possible option

i wanted to say that you pick your true li and do not use ntr option with her but use ntr options with other girls

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
Just a few bugs I noted:

- Aelrue is twice in my party after leaving the first village and going to Brexton. That results in not being able to access her inventory at all on the way (for either one). Also, once in Brexton, only one leaves and the other one starves slowly. I can not feed her, because she is officially in prison. It eventually looks like the picture I attached.

- Kelly goes naked at random times on the trip but won't let me touch her clothes in inventory. Thankfully, she eventually remembers to wear something (I guess).

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
can someone be kind please and share any save ? i lost my saves and im not really good with sandbox games and i don't have much time for it now thanks.

Reactions: ashurek
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes