VN Ren'Py Abandoned Running Away [v0.8] [Mr. AJ]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Mr. AJ

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2021
menu.jpg

Overview:
Have you ever wake up in the morning and think "I have such a great life...I have health, money is not an issue, and have a great family that supports me?"...Anyone, no?..
Well, I had once. But the problem is what happened after I send everything to sh*t! Now I'm in God knows where with some nanny looking after me and no f***ing idea of what is happening at home!... so... yeah... here I am... Wish me luck.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-21
Release Date: 2022-09-18
Developer: Mr. AJ -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Extra:
Walkthrough Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

lb18.jpg un20.jpg bs03_br02c.jpg frso02_sf04.jpg sc1_rileys03.png cfs01_rl10c.jpg rls02_tn13a.jpg bd03_mi17c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
v0.0? So, there is just a txt data what the game could be? How many hours of fun can I have with zero games? o_O

Reactions: Mr.Croft

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Upon risk of premature ejsaying, i have to say it: not aboned soonish (hopefully not, fingers crossed), this could be one of better games...particularly if milfs come around:p
When downloading it says failed and then I get a virus warning
what link have you tryied?
nopy is perfectly fine, and i suspect that "warning" has to be related to renpy 744 and win32exe files false alarms;)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The details sound interesting. I'll check this out. I'm curious about what it's trying to do here since It's kind of written a bit vague.

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
Got the following that caused the zip file to be tossed immediately after it was downloaded:

Detected: Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml
Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Upon risk of premature ejsaying, i have to say it: not aboned soonish (hopefully not, fingers crossed), this could be one of better games...particularly if milfs come around:p

what link have you tryied?
nopy is perfectly fine, and i suspect that "warning" has to be related to renpy 744 and win32exe files false alarms;)
first the Nopy, then the Mega, both says the same thing and I dont know I never really get warnings when downloading and it don't seem i can ignore the warning, cause my computer deleted the file, cause it says its a virus. But all good ill try again next update :)

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
"but don't worry, your family is taking care and now you only have to sit and wait. Or maybe it won't be that easy, you have been sent away in a place you don't know and without the slightly idea of what is happening."
Mmm, ok...?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm not sure what sort of feedback you expect right now, because there isn't much to be give on. They talked about doing something, but we don't find out what, or the setup in general, the only thing I can comment on is the renders being grainy as fuck, so those need denoising.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
my computer wont accept this game for me to try , keep getting failed , virus detected before it toss the file away. Computer doin its job? An mistake on part of my computer or on the devs end? Or God's Blessing upon me ? idk but i cant play it atm lol

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes