VN Ren'Py Abandoned Running Away [v0.8] [Mr. AJ]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
@Mr.aj you could give us some planned tag for the future of your game?

I'm the type that is not fussy about the graphics, but if the game has some tags I really do not play. So it's always good to know before anything else.

Reactions: loikl

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
It's too early to say much, but Brooklyn looks really good and she also seems to be interesting character wise. Personally I'd like to see some power play dynamics between MC and her in the future to spice things up (maybe some sub/dom routes even). Dialogues seem to be rather thought out though dev has visible difficulties with English so it would be great if s/he could find a proofreader at some point. I'll play 0.1 for sure, hopefully it'll have a nice chunk of content.

Mr. AJ

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2021
@Mr.aj you could give us some planned tag for the future of your game?

I'm the type that is not fussy about the graphics, but if the game has some tags I really do not play. So it's always good to know before anything else.
I'm not really sure about the tags yet, but I'm planning to add multiples endings, interracial and not sure yet but perhaps Milf, but if you're worried about ntr and sharing, I'm not planning to add any of that, If you got more question please contact me.

Mr. AJ

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2021
It's too early to say much, but Brooklyn looks really good and she also seems to be interesting character wise. Personally I'd like to see some power play dynamics between MC and her in the future to spice things up (maybe some sub/dom routes even). Dialogues seem to be rather thought out though dev has visible difficulties with English so it would be great if s/he could find a proofreader at some point. I'll play 0.1 for sure, hopefully it'll have a nice chunk of content.
Thank you for your comment, it 's really helpful and while I've thinking on adding some sub/dom relation I didn't consider Brooklyn until now, I'll keep it in mind. And you're about my English, someone is currently helping a little bit on that topic, but is one of my priorities, if you got more comments please let me know, and Thanks for play.

Reactions: Boldano

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thank you for your comment, it 's really helpful and while I've thinking on adding some sub/dom relation I didn't consider Brooklyn until now, I'll keep it in mind. And you're about my English, someone is currently helping a little bit on that topic, but is one of my priorities, if you got more comments please let me know, and Thanks for play.
Obviously I don't know how many other LIs you have planned (though interracial in planned tags sounds awesome, I'm a sucker for black women so hopefully you'll have one too [preferably strong, assertive, dominant even]) and if you're even planning to include maledom or femdom, but it seemed to me there's already a little bit of banter between MC and Brooklyn with him taking her side twice, which could be seen as choices that could open potential sub route for the MC or if he goes against her it could be seen as a jerk move, potentially leading to some kind of dom route. Of course it can be just a friendly banter or him being a nice guy and nothing else, but I thought there could be option for the willing player to go deeper with these choices with the result being a sub or dom route. Maybe I've seen it like that, cause power play and femdom are one of my kinks. Thanks for the answer and I wish you good luck with your game.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I'm not really sure about the tags yet, but I'm planning to add multiples endings, interracial and not sure yet but perhaps Milf, but if you're worried about ntr and sharing, I'm not planning to add any of that, If you got more question please contact me.
Yes, it's basically about those tags, but also other tags that might be somewhat overlooked. Such as rape, blackmail, male dominion, female dominion, prostitution, lesbianism and others. Like, I don't have a problem with all tags, it depends a lot on how it's implemented, like, lesbianism, when it's a LI getting with another girl when the MC is with her or not yet with her, but we already know she's going to be an interest and we have to watch the lesbian scenes between her, without being avoidable or at least skippable, I don't like it either. So it's more by advetencia first of all. Just to get a sense of where the game is going.

But from your response, the game is going to be pretty vanilla, which is good for me. No more "extreme" fetish. And if you ask me that's always the best way for a new developer, it's not that I'm trying to mislead you into anything. But I think a lighter game in terms of fetish might be better because then the feedback is in relation to the game itself, not war of pros and cons of certain fetish. That is, with a lighter game focused on the story you want to tell can earn you feedback that will make you improve your art.

So good luck with your game, I'll be watching around here.

Reactions: loikl

Mr. AJ

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2021
Yes, it's basically about those tags, but also other tags that might be somewhat overlooked. Such as rape, blackmail, male dominion, female dominion, prostitution, lesbianism and others. Like, I don't have a problem with all tags, it depends a lot on how it's implemented, like, lesbianism, when it's a LI getting with another girl when the MC is with her or not yet with her, but we already know she's going to be an interest and we have to watch the lesbian scenes between her, without being avoidable or at least skippable, I don't like it either. So it's more by advetencia first of all. Just to get a sense of where the game is going.

But from your response, the game is going to be pretty vanilla, which is good for me. No more "extreme" fetish. And if you ask me that's always the best way for a new developer, it's not that I'm trying to mislead you into anything. But I think a lighter game in terms of fetish might be better because then the feedback is in relation to the game itself, not war of pros and cons of certain fetish. That is, with a lighter game focused on the story you want to tell can earn you feedback that will make you improve your art.

So good luck with your game, I'll be watching around here.
Yes, I'm not planning to go crazy with the fetish, I'm more concentrated on the story at the moment. But more important I would like to know what people would like, I would like to know what the players would like, that's why at the moment I'm not clear there are certain tag the would be easy to incorporate like lesbianism, threesome, female domination, male domination, voyeurism and such, but there are other topics would be harder like prostitution, rape, pregnancy,exhibitionism and such. I would advance a little more on the story before plan that. Thanks for the comment and thanks for play, I hope you enjoy futures releases

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Yes, I'm not planning to go crazy with the fetish, I'm more concentrated on the story at the moment. But more important I would like to know what people would like, I would like to know what the players would like, that's why at the moment I'm not clear there are certain tag the would be easy to incorporate like lesbianism, threesome, female domination, male domination, voyeurism and such, but there are other topics would be harder like prostitution, rape, pregnancy,exhibitionism and such. I would advance a little more on the story before plan that. Thanks for the comment and thanks for play, I hope you enjoy futures releases
Well, in my opinion, I advise staying simpler, as the person here speaks, more vanilla possible. It's my taste, but I think they are the easiest and less "problematic". I would like Harem, the more traditional variations of sex(anal, oral, and virginal), virgin, that sort of thing. The lesbianism in the threesome is also not bad (MFF), but there are also people who do not like it. But it's impossible to please everyone.

But it's your game and your job, the first person who has to like it is you, doing things you don't like will only push you away and you lose interest in your project, so make it with your fetish to your liking.

Reactions: Gosamr

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
When downloading it says failed and then I get a virus warning
99.9% chance it's a false positive. I didn't know there were still people who didn't realize that. lol (I don't mean that in a derogatory way. I'm just seriously baffled at that.)
They monitor the links here. I've yet to receive a virus from any downloads on F95.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
A short demo that shows oodles of potential. Renders are top notch and I was really getting into it before I hit the end. Looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

Reactions: Gosamr

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Well... It was like a longer version of demo. I still have no idea what's going on (I mean, I have my suspicions, but I'm rather at a loss), the game still seems to have a lot of potential, though I don't really know where it's heading, Brooklyn still looks nice, though she seems to be leaving MC soon, and while English is (I think) better, it's still pretty rough, especially new content has some very poor English. Sometimes it seems - and I'm sorry for saying so - like someone didn't read the dialogues more than once; there are missing words, misspelled words, and wrong words, on few occasions I wasn't sure what MC is talking about, which only adds to the general feeling of having no idea about the plot and characters (though this whole slow reveal approach can be a good thing if used cleverly). Sorry if I sound too harsh, I do believe the renders are good and that there's huge potential hidden in here, but imo it's difficult at this point to really appreciate it.

Mr. AJ

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2021
Well... It was like a longer version of demo. I still have no idea what's going on (I mean, I have my suspicions, but I'm rather at a loss), the game still seems to have a lot of potential, though I don't really know where it's heading, Brooklyn still looks nice, though she seems to be leaving MC soon, and while English is (I think) better, it's still pretty rough, especially new content has some very poor English. Sometimes it seems - and I'm sorry for saying so - like someone didn't read the dialogues more than once; there are missing words, misspelled words, and wrong words, on few occasions I wasn't sure what MC is talking about, which only adds to the general feeling of having no idea about the plot and characters (though this whole slow reveal approach can be a good thing if used cleverly). Sorry if I sound too harsh, I do believe the renders are good and that there's huge potential hidden in here, but imo it's difficult at this point to really appreciate it.
Thank for you comment, and I don't think you are harsh, I'll pay more attention to the script and solve it, your comments are really useful and if you have more to say, please tell me

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Nice girls.
Bad english but still understandable without much effort.
The story? We gona have to wait and see.

Thank you and good luck.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Thank for you comment, and I don't think you are harsh, I'll pay more attention to the script and solve it, your comments are really useful and if you have more to say, please tell me
I am always amazed that non-English speaking people can even speak English. It is a crazy, awesome language that changes almost daily. Words like hellacious, chillax and even nomophobia have been recently added to our dictionary, plus we take words from other languages all the time and incorporate them into daily use like cafe, entrepreneur or lingerie. So congratulations for being able to do what you have already done. But seriously... you should consider finding a native speaker to write the dialogue. There are plenty on this board alone who would love to help you.

Reactions: Gosamr and Mister_M
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes