kept ringing in our heads every time the uncle was speaking ... is there
no escaping that ruckus?

• Haha
Reactions: House Of Black

Osider

Readhead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Just hope to see some improvement (less noise) in the picture render, i'm not against speed up the process to reduce the rendering time, but here let it render a little more is recommended i think

Mr. AJ

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2021
Story is very confusing and I would seriously recommend using a native English speaker as an editor. At this point, I honestly have no idea regarding the story or the relationships.
Thank you for playing my game, I appreciate that you take your time and give it a try. About my English, I'm fully aware of the problem, I'm still trying to figure out some solution. Regarding the story, I tried to make it a bit confusing on purpose. Now I see I may overdo a little, I'll try to make it clearer in futures updates. Thank you for your comment and if you have more suggestions, please let me know.

Last edited:

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
Thank you for playing my game, I appreciate that you take your time and give it a try. About my English, I'm fully aware of the problem, I'm still trying to figure out some solution. Regarding the story, I tried to make it a bit confusing on purpose. Now I see I may overdo a little, I'll try to make it clearer in futures updates. Thank you for your comment and if you have more suggestions, please let me know.
You have the makings of a very good story and game. I believe the only reason for the confusing story is probably due to the English translation. From what I can tell, your writing is fine. Looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: Mr. AJ

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
It's way too early to tell what this game is going to be at all. So far there isn't anything to tell what it's going to work out like since a couple updates and still no beginning to a story, no background to work out a story, and only a little innuendo. It's too short to be anything right now, and I am hoping that's all because it's been lost in the translation to english. So far I can't say I like or dislike it because there isn't anything concrete to it.

The visuals are ok, though someone needs to not put set dressing in front of the characters speaking. That's all I can say so far. I hate to say this to a dev, it really does pain me, but don't put out anything else until you have some actual story, because version 0.3 and nothing in it, and as short as most demo's, it's not really looking good for interest.

Mr. AJ

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2021
It's way too early to tell what this game is going to be at all. So far there isn't anything to tell what it's going to work out like since a couple updates and still no beginning to a story, no background to work out a story, and only a little innuendo. It's too short to be anything right now, and I am hoping that's all because it's been lost in the translation to english. So far I can't say I like or dislike it because there isn't anything concrete to it.

The visuals are ok, though someone needs to not put set dressing in front of the characters speaking. That's all I can say so far. I hate to say this to a dev, it really does pain me, but don't put out anything else until you have some actual story, because version 0.3 and nothing in it, and as short as most demo's, it's not really looking good for interest.
It's good to see you back.
And I understand what you mean.
I knew that this update doesn't have progress on the story, so I tried to focus on the characters.
I've been trying to follow the advice of being consistent on the releases and to be honest with you, I didn't want to release it like this. I wanted to add more content but I didn't want to delay it.
I decided it's better to take my time, so changed my release time.
About the story, I think there are lines or clues which tell where the story is heading, but probably between my bad English and how small those hints can be, it's hard to catch it.
I'll try to be more careful in future releases and be more clear.
Thank you for taking your time, if there is anything else you would add; Please do it, I would like to know.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
It's good to see you back.
And I understand what you mean.
I knew that this update doesn't have progress on the story, so I tried to focus on the characters.
I've been trying to follow the advice of being consistent on the releases and to be honest with you, I didn't want to release it like this. I wanted to add more content but I didn't want to delay it.
I decided it's better to take my time, so changed my release time.
About the story, I think there are lines or clues which tell where the story is heading, but probably between my bad English and how small those hints can be, it's hard to catch it.
I'll try to be more careful in future releases and be more clear.
Thank you for taking your time, if there is anything else you would add; Please do it, I would like to know.
My kinda Dev to be honest. No excuses, listening to your potential fan/patrons and not coming off as argumentative. You’re gonna go far, kid.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I lost any suggestion of a story thanks to the Engrish. I dont like the strong macho Russian influence but that goes for a lot of VN's. There is a lot of filling in the text though and a bit of pruning would not go wrong.
I will give this a miss for a couple of updates and see how it has progressed but good luck and bye.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Running Away [v0.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ Walkthrough Mod

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Running Away [v0.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Running Away [v0.2]

+ Walkthrough Mod

di un fan Running Away [v0.2]

+ Walkthrough Mod imtegrata già

of Running Away [v0.1]

di un fan Running Away [v0.1]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-10-07
Version: 0.3

+ Walkthrough Mod incluse

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes