3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Just an fyi. Looks like the previous saves are broken with this update. I was able to get one of my autosaves to load up, but the mc's name shows up as MC, not the name that I imputed on the first release playthrough. I don't remember what this one was about, so I don't really mind starting over.

CirclesC

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2020
Is this an actual romance, pick who we want, or will this end up being a harem/mini-harem game where the girls are all banging each other also?
Some characters are only available if another character is involved, you can't date just them. But that also depends on which character you're trying to date. You can choose who you want to have a romance with, the game will not lock you in a harem.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Some characters are only available if another character is involved, you can't date just them. But that also depends on which character you're trying to date. You can choose who you want to have a romance with, the game will not lock you in a harem.
NTR never... Lesbian? If you're in a harem, maybe.
So if the player wants harem, lesbian scenes are not avoidable? for example those characters that are only available if you chase another character, can they be rejected? or are they mandatory in that path?
(I like harem, but not very interested in that most Li have to always be bisexual)

Thanks.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I was told that we start with an LI, can we dump her and choose someone else? Also, which girls can we solo?

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
He just needs to do everything like in Motherless or Light of my life, no patches, just when a character appears, we have to write who she is to us, and even if it's obvious that she's a sister or mom, it still works
Honestly this is the best way to do incest games. You don't have to worry about patches or censorship. Just write what you think is best and enjoy. Same for ages and "petite" characters.

Super easy to code too.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Running In Circles [v0.2.0] [Circles] crunched

Original Size Win / Compressed Size PC*: 705 MB / 190 MB - RunningInCircles-0.2.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size Mac / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 156 MB - RunningInCircles-0.2.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
I've just started playing, but very nice so far! Excellent music too :)

But the reason I'm running to the forums in the middle of my playing is that I have to point out that fridge is short for refridgerator (the place to keep food cold) and that you heat your food on an oven or stove. ;)

Reactions: Alex5280

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
A good story driven /movie like VN will always get my vote and this one is pretty good so far. Looking forward to the next update Chief.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes