yveren

Jan 16, 2020
It would be nice to be able to reassing jobs, maybe add that option when talking to the girl or something like that

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I'm kinda stumped right now, where are the save files located now? I've made 3 different saves in my game but the saves folder is empty.

NNotcher

Aug 20, 2020
Can anyone tell how to know "how to tiffany manage the radiation" for his mom's mission and for melisa what to do after you gave her a guitar?

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
What about her sister (not the army girl)
When the dad ask whom you want tell him all of them make sure you have at least 25 cans before you buy y-shield from tiffany so you buy more at clinic talk to everyone start bartending job tell guy to f*ck off keep going as usual and go back to settlement talk to sheriff get a gun from her look for Perry talk to Jay start bartending job

CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
Is there a way to trigger John's secret? I tried to manually trigger it, but that didn't work. Should I just restart?

Helmyoga

Aug 12, 2020
Guys, i have some question

1. Do i need to keep Oscar? I mean will he really have no use in future?
2. Can i impregnate the girls over an over again, or its just limited to 1 child?
3. Can i impregnate Tiffany, Jay and Elin in 0.21?
4. How do i trigger foursome scene?
5. And John's secret, need more explanation pls

Thank you :)

Reactions: Gremory152

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Does anyone have a full gallery save :d ?
Edit: Nvm i unlocked followed the original post.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Do i need to keep Oscar? I mean will he really have no use in future?
It's possible that there might be a plotline of sissifying him in the future, so if you're into that you might want to keep him around, in case kicking him out blocks it. Plus if you kick him out you obviously lose the scenes of cucking him if you're into those. Other than those two things there is no reason to keep him and probably won't be either.

NNotcher

Aug 20, 2020
When the dad ask whom you want tell him all of them make sure you have at least 25 cans before you buy y-shield from tiffany so you buy more at clinic talk to everyone start bartending job tell guy to f*ck off keep going as usual and go back to settlement talk to sheriff get a gun from her look for Perry talk to Jay start bartending job
Too bad i already done with and i did'nt click f*ck off i also f*ck kira and pregnant her. I tried many buying y shiel from tiffany then sleep and nothing change in the choices

jojolim

Aug 19, 2020
como eu volto com a kira não consigo mais fala com ela por causa das minhas escolha.
vão colocar isso ainda ou vou ter que fazer um nova save?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes