def check_unlock(self):
            for i in self.conditions:
                if not i.check(True):
                    return False
change all three False to True

Last edited:

LewdStorm

Oct 13, 2018
I don't know which version you downloaded but it's not supposed to be prepatched.
That's why there's a post with the patch.

Either way the 2nd post has the correct patch and patch number. I do not for the life of me understand why we have another link in the OP and that post which is just causing this conflict. Mods need to pick one or the other, but not both.
Front page's Win x64 versions (just now redownloaded from MEGA and MixDrop to be certain) were the ones I tested. Of course it's not supposed to be prepatched lol. But the fact remains that in those downloads scripts.rpa has incest patch starting at line 55363 and ending at 55435. I literally even posted/uploaded a scripts.rpa for v0.21 without those lines above.

Last edited:

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Is it normal that the scenes appear as images a little smaller than the screen? It's a little weird.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Not exactly sure if this has already been mentioned, or if it shouldn't be mentioned (in which case mods can freely change this post to reflect so), but there's a very easy method to change routes way into the game, without restarting.

Simply make a save, and then go to a save editor, and search for route_romance and route_mb . Whichever route you're currently on will have 1 , if it's a 1/0 situation, meaning if on romance, it's route_romance 1/0 1 . Just switch them around, so whatever is 1 , make it 0 and whatever is 0, make it 1. Then suddenly, all the routes you changed have switched.

'Course, this doesn't apply retroactively, so you can't get old one-time events with this new route, unless you've got more saves before those, but it's pretty nice if you want repeatable events.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I unlocked the gallery, but there's no scene replay (text), only images.

Don't know if it's meant to be that way. In any case, figured I'd ask to check and make sure.

Feb 5, 2018
Really wish they'd address the size/perspective issues with MC's dick. Literally goes from a two inch cock to a twelve inch cock depending on the scene/angle. Super immersion breaking for me to see MC go from splitting open characters to getting their dick eaten by mega pussy.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I unlocked the gallery, but there's no scene replay (text), only images.

Don't know if it's meant to be that way. In any case, figured I'd ask to check and make sure.
The gallery is like that. It's just a CG gallery, but the scenes are replayable in-game.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
The gallery is like that. It's just a CG gallery, but the scenes are replayable in-game.
Shame. Also, when you say the scenes are replayable in-game, do you mean by playing through the game or is there a feature that lets you do that?

Edit: Nvm. Turns out you can replay scenes by visiting the people.

badboy696

Sep 10, 2018
i cant play the melissa route... i cant go to her room after i gave her the guitar. it says i should explore the world when i have time and i should have a gun at nights... what i have to do?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Is it not as simple as just uploading a save for 100% unlocks? I cannot get the notepad thing to work and after looking at that 100% save its got nothing it that looks like a save file.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes