Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
i cant play the melissa route... i cant go to her room after i gave her the guitar. it says i should explore the world when i have time and i should have a gun at nights... what i have to do?
Have you gone to the settlement and talked to Elin

TheManBuzzer

Sep 26, 2017
I wanna report a problem, if you have angela working at the clinic then The Finding John Scene won't Trigger, is a fix gonna be made now or included in the next version?

Reactions: 6pniu

TheManBuzzer

Sep 26, 2017
The Romance Threesome scene won't trigger for me, do i need to have a poly relationship with all three for it to trigger?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
How to uncover john's sectet???
I wanna know the answer to that too
I wanna report a problem, if you have angela working at the clinic then The Finding John Scene won't Trigger, is a fix gonna be made now or included in the next version?
If you've made the mom character a doctor you have to manually trigger it right now as it's bugged.
https://f95zone.to/threads/s-h-e-l-t-e-r-v0-21-winterlook.24888/page-105#post-4075937

The Romance Threesome scene won't trigger for me, do i need to have a poly relationship with all three for it to trigger?
Yes. You wont be getting a Threesome or Foursome scene if you're only on a single lady route.

TheManBuzzer

Sep 26, 2017
can someone remind me if you get the option to kick out dad from the shelter on the romance route because it did not show up to me and i'm afraid i might need to trigger it for future scenes.

TheManBuzzer

Sep 26, 2017
after i went through the romance route again from the start and made angela become a doctor, the scene with john triggered no problem so i'm guessing going through the game from the beginning again fixes the scene issue, thought the info might help.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
can someone remind me if you get the option to kick out dad from the shelter on the romance route because it did not show up to me and i'm afraid i might need to trigger it for future scenes.
From memory, I think he moves out of the mom's room, but stays in the shelter.

TheManBuzzer

Sep 26, 2017
From memory, I think he moves out of the mom's room, but stays in the shelter.
i appreciate the answer but i found out the hard way that he leaves the shelter with a massage about getting a disease that makes him weaker, hopefully i won't miss scenes in the future with him gone.

ysalasdsasdsa

Apr 5, 2020
Why are Angela and Oscar now all of a sudden called mother and father?
(I havent Installed the incest patch in case your wondering).

Really unfortunate, for me thats a deal breaker.

Also if thats now stadart, whats the incest patch for?

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Why are Angela and Oscar now all of a sudden called mother and father?
(I havent Installed the incest patch in case your wondering).

Really unfortunate, for me thats a deal breaker.
It was pointed out in an earlier conversation that someone pre-patched some of the links.

It's not supposed to be that way by default. This post has a solution

Reactions: ysalasdsasdsa

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
hi...how can i play this one without incest,i played an earlier version that didn't have incest in it .
*Facepalm* Three posts above your's
It was pointed out in an earlier conversation that someone pre-patched some of the links.

It's not supposed to be that way by default. This post has a solution
Which leads to this post:
This should be the scripts.rpa file without incest patch applied. So far works for me just fine (Most tests were done with Angela/Mother).

DISCLAIMER: This is my first attempt with messing with rpa file editing so I can't be certain everything works. Backup yours before trying to replace it.

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
is there some means to re-allow assigning a job? i couldnt decide what job to give angela at the time and chose "i dont want you working after all" to back out, and now the option seems to just be gone now.

I only realized later that "we will decide that later" was likely the option to back out of the topic without removing it entirely, and now i'm not exactly sure what to do, since i have no idea if i have a save before then (and how much progress would be lost doing so), if it hasnt been overwritten already.

Jul 15, 2020
I cant progress the melisa route after i get the revolver. All it says is her door seems to be locked perhaps you should come back at another time. Can someone help/

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes