LewdStorm

Oct 13, 2018
This should be the scripts.rpa file without incest patch applied. So far works for me just fine (Most tests were done with Angela/Mother).

DISCLAIMER: This is my first attempt with messing with rpa file editing so I can't be certain everything works. Backup yours before trying to replace it.

Reactions: hoh.poh.hoh

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
It doesn't work for me, I have tried many times and nothing. :p
Aside from this one

if not renpy.seen_image(i):
return False

that you change into True, try changing this one as well

for i in self.conditions:
if not i.check(all_prior):
return False

into True

LewdStorm

Oct 13, 2018
Aside from this one

if not renpy.seen_image(i):
return False

that you change into True, try changing this one as well

for i in self.conditions:
if not i.check(all_prior):
return False

into True
I think Qmil679 meant the foursome trigger not the gallery unlock. Me quoting two peeps at once probably caused some confusion.

hoh.poh.hoh

Mar 11, 2020
This should be the scripts.rpa file without incest patch applied. So far works for me just fine (Most tests were done with Angela/Mother).

DISCLAIMER: This is my first attempt with messing with rpa file editing so I can't be certain everything works. Backup yours before trying to replace it.
Thanks! it worked like a charm.

Reactions: LewdStorm

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
bitdefender marked the exe as a malware? o-o
and it isnt first time renpy games have this issue any ideas about this?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Unless there were changes, the current v0.21 download links already got incest patch pre-applied.
I don't know which version you downloaded but it's not supposed to be prepatched.
That's why there's a post with the patch.

Either way the 2nd post has the correct patch and patch number. I do not for the life of me understand why we have another link in the OP and that post which is just causing this conflict. Mods need to pick one or the other, but not both.

bitdefender marked the exe as a malware? o-o
and it isnt first time renpy games have this issue any ideas about this?
Update your bitdefender as it's defintely a false positive. If the problem persists after an update, uninstall bitdefender use another tool to scan your machine and make sure it's clean. Reinstall and update bitdefender after that and try again.

Utrmon

Apr 14, 2019
Sorry if this question has been made before, but i can't seem to be able to get melissa pregnant. I repeated her scenes with her and then waited for a long ass time but it doesn't seem to trigger the pregnancy. Playing on the latest version with the incest patch btw

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Sorry if this question has been made before, but i can't seem to be able to get melissa pregnant. I repeated her scenes with her and then waited for a long ass time but it doesn't seem to trigger the pregnancy. Playing on the latest version with the incest patch btw
You have to have the long talk with her first about the future and say you want kids.

Also make sure you use the patch from the 2nd post as it's up to date and i can't say the same for the one linked in the OP

Lane Lane

Aug 12, 2020
I don't know if it's a bug or not but i'm also noticing this.

Just checked and there most certainly has to be a bug somewhere as the lines for this are indeed in the files but not triggering.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can manually trigger this (I'd advise going to the clinic first) by opening the console and typing jump clinic_john_expose_angela
How do you "Open the console?"

Lane Lane

Aug 12, 2020
does john's secret not trigger for angela's doctor path? or is it a bug?
i triggered it for the secretary path but couldn't do it for the doctor path
Same. I got the scene to trigger just by going to the clinic, as long as Angela isn't a doctor for the settlement. I tried all four job options (2 romance, 2 corruption), and the only one that doesn't work is the doctor, which is what my main file is so that I can get that daily Y-Shield.

Reactions: MasterMerp

weeblord420

Mar 21, 2019
Same. I got the scene to trigger just by going to the clinic, as long as Angela isn't a doctor for the settlement. I tried all four job options (2 romance, 2 corruption), and the only one that doesn't work is the doctor, which is what my main file is so that I can get that daily Y-Shield.
this worked for me:
You can manually trigger this (I'd advise going to the clinic first) by opening the console and typing jump clinic_john_expose_angela

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes