KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
That was a nice update.
This game is not complex and the mechanics are simple, but fuck, i love it.

Reactions: User_71462

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Now crashes on start for me. Both for original script file and incest patch.
Crash happens right after I start the game.

ScriptError: Name (u'game/events/after_prologue.rpy', 1550410540, 0, 'translate') is defined twice, at events/after_prologue.rpyc:2 and events/general/after_prologue.rpyc:2.

---NVM, works now, even though I just re-copied the incest patch over the original file once more.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
If you don't cheat yes it is about 1 hour to get through it all with reading what is there.
This is only for 1 path, there are 2 different path's you can go.
Love/romance or drugs with mind break.
Each path will take about an hour if you read what is there.
Thanks for the answer. Follow up question is this a linear light novel or do you have places to explore and people to romance/corrupt?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the answer. Follow up question is this a linear light novel or do you have places to explore and people to romance/corrupt?
Right now there is only 1 place to explore and only 1 person you see while exploring.
Right now there is only the 3 females in the shelter with you that you can romance or use drugs on them in mind break way to have sex with them.
I only do the romance/love way, 1 you get a BJ from, 1 you help learn how to masturbate and 1 allows you to see her tits so you can masturbate. (Remember this is the love/romance route.)

There is the MB route using drugs that I do not do because for me using drugs for sex is rape.

Reactions: Zer0z

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
If you can say one thing about japanese games, they have the art of auto-naming savegames down.

dokuma1

Nov 16, 2018
i wish the dev finish this game perfectly with our supporting.

this game seems like crazily good. please finish this game well. not leave !

dokuma1

Nov 16, 2018
I played little yesterday, and i hope the dev to take this as an opinion.

1. I would like to see Pregnant tag on this game. This game has so nice story. Fuck all the family in Shelter? No way to leave from MC’s hands? Hehe. So nice story line so far.

2. It would be great to see father’s jealous from how I controlling his wife. Well, it’s up to devs. But it’s just opinion.

3. I would like to make Shelter as a harem. Treat mom or sisters like a pet front of dad or others. It would be great to see other people’s reactions.

4. Also it would be nice if i can give some various orders to those female family members. For example, clothes, how to call MC and etc...

I know that probably i wanting too many things from devs. Just take my words as a some nerd’s opinion. Sorry for my bad English. I wish the dev understand what I wanted to say.

And thank you so much for making this awesome with nice storyline. I really didn’t like other usual adult games which has poor storyline and just for simple fap

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

1. I would like to see Pregnant tag on this game. This game has so nice story. Fuck all the family in Shelter? No way to leave from MC’s hands? Hehe. So nice story line so far.

2. It would be great to see father’s jealous from how I controlling his wife. Well, it’s up to devs. But it’s just opinion.

3. I would like to make Shelter as a harem. Treat mom or sisters like a pet front of dad or others. It would be great to see other people’s reactions.

4. Also it would be nice if i can give some various orders to those female family members. For example, clothes, how to call MC and etc...

I know that probably i wanting too many things from devs. Just take my words as a some nerd’s opinion. Sorry for my bad English. I wish the dev understand what I wanted to say.

And thank you so much for making this awesome with nice storyline. I really didn’t like other usual adult games which has poor storyline and just for simple fap
1. Pregnant tag will come once pregnancy is in the game.

2. Why, it was the father's idea for MC to get all female's in the shelter pregnant. Father is sick and can not do it.
Maybe you should read it instead of skipping over the text.

3. No need for that, just romance them or use the drugs on them and your harem is there.

4. Having them call you lover or daddy would be nice.

dokuma1

Nov 16, 2018
1. Pregnant tag will come once pregnancy is in the game.

2. Why, it was the father's idea for MC to get all female's in the shelter pregnant. Father is sick and can not do it.
Maybe you should read it instead of skipping over the text.

3. No need for that, just romance them or use the drugs on them and your harem is there.

4. Having them call you lover or daddy would be nice.
Thank you for answering !

Yeah i know it's father's idea. but i just thought that sometimes people do regret for the decision what they made. but yeah. i understand your point. maybe you are right.

It was just my opinions and i just wanted to share my opinions for more multiple choices in game.

sorry if i made you feel bad with my poor ideas

winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016

Yes, of course there will be pregnancy. As for other requests- we will see if it will be possible. I do want to create different routes and options, but it all depends on the support.
Thank you for playing.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes