winterlook

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
im a fan of your games like i said before but dont get to wild haha allot of games take forever to finish cush the add way to many characters from the start unless they need to be there for the story at that time :D
2 of these characters are males and are there for quests. One female is a side character and provide MC with the job. So there is no need to worry about it having too many routes. Of course, there are a lot of possibilities for the setting, but this time I will think more realistic about what I can and cannot do with this support.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
2 of these characters are males and are there for quests. One female is a side character and provide MC with the job. So there is no need to worry about it having too many routes. Of course, there are a lot of possibilities for the setting, but this time I will think more realistic about what I can and cannot do with this support.
Just make sure you make your game your way and we will be happy with whatever you come up with.;):love:

Reactions: cavaemon

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im torn... I like FoI but this game is freaking good too... I want to see more of this game lol I cant wait :)

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
this game has evrything i like forreal the only downsite its just a side project and its gonna be a long time before we see new stuff i like the mom the most but the big sis is getting a update next i gues ? im suprised so many people like strong mussly girls im more of mom milf type of guy :D
tomboy love :)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
im hoping this game gets more direct support(by that i mean it becomes his main focus) from the dev i might even become a patron if that happens

Reactions: Marzapane

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
new preview images show there is something yumyum happening :O hope they arent spoiling all the new goodies...i like some surprises :p

Reactions: acewinz

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Again not that much but i still like the game, the only thin I find really sad that you cant replay the scenes with the female cast. You either have to save/load or start a new game. Since there is not that much of the game atm it would give the game some more "content" in one playthrough.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes