KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
So I'm getting the impression that the public version he's offering is incompatable with the current version.

Does anyone have the patch from the .4 version to see if this is the correct answer?

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
I gotta say, the father is a fucking cucklord.

"Oh yeah, you should fuck and impregnate our entire family. Don't worry son, I'll even help you."
If you paid attention to the writing, i am pretty sure the Father is sterile so he cant make children anymore which is why the Son is being pushed into that role

NewVega1

Jan 19, 2018
Tiffany doesn't give me wine, ever. Bug?
Same here. She said I could pick some up tomorrow after paying her 5 cans of food, but then it was never mentioned again, and I dont have the option with her again. Maybe its a bug if you do that before you go to the settlement for the first time?

Reactions: TheDevian

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Game goes to main menu when I give Gun, Earbuds, and Files, anyone know why?

Edit: Nevermind, apparently it's because I also helped Tiffany before taking those items.

Reactions: DeadEyesSee

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
@redknight00 please add the next tags:
"titfuck"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"handjob"

"vaginal sex"

"anal sex"

"lesbian"

"footjob"
How did you got those scenes? I Only got the handjo one :(

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
The game has a vndb page, someone could place it in OP if necessary

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
How did you got those scenes? I Only got the handjo one :(
Vaginal/anal/lesbian scenes: progress with Kira, talk with sheriff Elin (red-haired girl). This occurs differently depending on chosen route, but anyway, you move to the settlement with Kira during the night, and talk to the sheriff (who is, by the way, old Kira’s girlfriend, they served in army together). Vaginal scene exclusive to romantic route, anal — to MB route. Lesbian scenes available in either, but you receive different ones. Better save before them, if you wish to see all options.

Footjob: Exclusive to romantic route, theres also new blowjob scene. Available after sex with sheriff.

Titfuck scene exclusive to MB route.

—————

About this wine. For me, option to take one randomly appears later, after I already completed all I need in settlement. I don’t know why it «fixed» Tiffany, but at least we now know what wine is not lost forever if we do something out of order. Now we only need to understand what exactly must be finished first.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes