jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Inseminate with what? And that would be a fun game would't it? xD
Having your son jerking into a tube to be used in artificial insemination is vastly different from "Please seduce and romance my wife and 2 daughters so you can impregnate them."

That's the difference between cuck and non-cuck stuff, the affection and (something that is absent in this case) the humilliation.

Reactions: bakasto and Aazkaal

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Can someone please confirm if the re-uploaded patch working fine with new version or not?
The Incest patch ? worked perfectly fine for me... but idk some people seem to be having trouble with it.
*goes back to staring at your signature*

TrentJones

Sep 9, 2018
So i have 5 of the radshield shots but for some reason when i click yes i have 2 when Kira comes at night it still says i should wait until i have enough

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Huh, looks like if you try find valuables for Tiffany while looking for the items for the girls, at the start, you'll end up breaking the game; Eg. After giving the items, it jumps you to main menu, instead of progressing.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Having your son jerking into a tube to be used in artificial insemination is vastly different from "Please seduce and romance my wife and 2 daughters so you can impregnate them."

That's the difference between cuck and non-cuck stuff, the affection and (something that is absent in this case) the humilliation.
And who is going to perform the artificial insemination? And with what equipment? Or do you think it is as simple as spilling a bottle of sperm on a woman's vagina?

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
And who is going to perform the artificial insemination? And with what equipment? Or do you think it is as simple as spilling a bottle of sperm on a woman's vagina?
I don't know why I was reminded of a book I read decades ago, when I was maybe 8-10 years old... I searched the web to find it (since I had forgotten the title), and here it is straight from the web archive (don't have time to correct characters, sorry):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is also a part where it's described that two people were sharing joyful moments in the fields and the seed found its way across the ground between them and - the baby was made! I remember that as a kid this sounded extremely weird to me, I couldn't understand how the seed could've just traveled on its own across such distance. I was good at reading (I was reading books since I was 5-6 years old), but such poetic language was sometimes a bit too much for me.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Try playing the game and noticing the means they possess inside their vault before commenting.

Artificial insemination can be as simple as putting the donor's sperm into a syringe and using a floppy tube deposit that sample into the woman's uterus.

The mother's a trained doctor and the father can scrub radiation from items.

I think they have the stuff to make it happen.

Reactions: CephalonManlet

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So i have 5 of the radshield shots but for some reason when i click yes i have 2 when Kira comes at night it still says i should wait until i have enough
Did you get the Six shooter from the sheriff ? you need the gun and 2 (preferably 3) Radshields to take Kira out on a nightly fuck stroll.

It's just magical isn't it ;)
Sorry couldn't read what you were saying... too busy observing at your signature.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
The mother's a trained doctor and the father can scrub radiation from items.
Well sure... they could artificially inseminate the chicks with a boiled piece of thin bamboo if they really put their hearts and minds to it but then what fun would that be in a Hentai game... sorry Idk what you guys are actually arguing about I am just jumping in half way but yeah they could improvise the devices if they wanted to do it but Hentai Logic forbids it.
Also:-
Maybe the father ... Oscar I believe he is called... is into cuckery ? maybe the developer is planning on Rule 64 for him ? Maybe whatever he was fucking around with in that government lab started some kinda change in him and he is slowly turning into a Futa or a Female ? or a little femboy ? Maybe it changed his chemistry and he would much rather suck off the MC than do it with his super womanly wife ? I guess it is all speculation and depends on what the Developer has planned for his character ? doubt it is merely erectile dysfunction since even with that he could take care of his wife's needs with his hands and other things. the Game does ask for some suspension of disbelief here.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes