introvtx

May 6, 2017
I can't get Angela's last scene, she's always busy if I try to visit her. Any help?

EDIT: I unpacked the rpa and it seems to be a kissing scene? how to get that?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So the incest patch in the OP doesn't work with the latest version of the game ?

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys, i have the problem that after i give all 3 items to Mom and the 2 Sisters, the game simply jumps back to main menü, have sombody encounterd this bug before? There shoud be much more content right?

R Voss

Jul 16, 2017
ask for wine came back next day and no wine
Found a solution to this one. When you ask the trader about the wine, you must NOT scavenge afterwards. If you scavenge, she'll never mention the wine again. Just ask about the wine, leave the convo, sleep, return, and the wine should be available.

Hey guys, i have the problem that after i give all 3 items to Mom and the 2 Sisters, the game simply jumps back to main menü, have sombody encounterd this bug before? There shoud be much more content right?
Had this problem as well. The solution is, when you're outside looking for those items, do NOT speak to the trader and scavenge. If you return to the shelter with any additional cans of food (you should have zero) the game will loop to the menu. If you just grab the three items and return, it should be fine.

Fun game, but buggy as hell, man.

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Found a solution to this one. When you ask the trader about the wine, you must NOT scavenge afterwards. If you scavenge, she'll never mention the wine again. Just ask about the wine, leave the convo, sleep, return, and the wine should be available.

Had this problem as well. The solution is, when you're outside looking for those items, do NOT speak to the trader and scavenge. If you return to the shelter with any additional cans of food (you should have zero) the game will loop to the menu. If you just grab the three items and return, it should be fine.

Fun game, but buggy as hell, man.
Yey you are right, but actually you can scavenge, to get the drill from her and let her flash you, only importent thing is to have 0 cans of food like you said, but with the flashing tits option you always can get yourself back to 0 if you get accidentally more then the 10 for the drill. Thanks mate you helped me a lot.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Can the uploader please remove incest patch when updating the new version of the game? Or at least put a version on it if you are not sure that it will work. Its confusing when it breaks the game, and we don't really know why it happens. Thank you.

Reactions: Aazkaal

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I have found a couple of sites with 0.4. As long as it is ok with the dev, I will post link when I find 0.5.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
If you paid attention to the writing, i am pretty sure the Father is sterile so he cant make children anymore which is why the Son is being pushed into that role
Artificial Insemination is a thing, just FYI.

Jul 7, 2017
I downloaded the patch from the 0.5 version up on svscomics now and the game seems to work fine for me. I mean, except that all the content available is really for Kira, and I wanted it to be for the mother... but that's my own problem.

Reactions: SerPounceTheCat
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes