Mar 4, 2019
Loading previous save, game jumps to main menu after giving med files to mom, started new game jumps to main menu in same place. No sexy time with anyone other than a can of food for a boob flash 1 time...

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
not sure what issues that yall have been having my play through was perfect loaded my old save had the patch everything worked fine

Aug 16, 2018
I'm also not getting anything mom option, be it from my 0.3 save or a fresh playthrough.

EDIT: You can't use the 0.3 incest patch on 0.4. You need to re-download the updated incest patch.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It was a nice little update, I would recommend holding off and playing this after some more content comes out.
Yeah the updates are not pretty short but the same goes for the time the dev needs for them. I agree that it is probably better to wait for some updates to have a bit more to do than one scene.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Hmm not seeing how to do a MB route with Angela or Melissa.

Unless that is chosen for the rest of the game with what route you go with Kira or whoever you try seducing first now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how much content is there in this game, like an hour or more of gameplay?
If you don't cheat yes it is about 1 hour to get through it all with reading what is there.
This is only for 1 path, there are 2 different path's you can go.
Love/romance or drugs with mind break.
Each path will take about an hour if you read what is there.

Reactions: Zer0z

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
This game has a huge potential imo.

1) you get into the hot scenes since the first update, which is not granted in many other games. So thanks to the developer for that.
2)the fate of Irina Is very good.
3) incest+pregnancy=best game ever
4) the updates are small, yes, but they are frequent too, much more than other games.

Only thing, i mind a Little bit having the father around (even if he Is cool) i Hope he dies or leaves the shelter for ever, things like that.

And i hope for the mom pregnancy (hopefully pregnancies) to happen soon and to have a lot of scenes with her full belly.

Thanks a lot for this game dev!

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
adding 1 or 2 scenes with each update is going to be slow game to play... see you in 10 years time lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
adding 1 or 2 scenes with each update is going to be slow game to play... see you in 10 years time lol
Yes low content but fast updates, its been about 7 days since the last update and if it goes like that I will be happy.
2-4 updates per month if find by me. Just a little over a month with 4 updates.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes