Riou

Mar 20, 2018
I downloaded the game for the first time and after getting the whiskey for Kira and the handjob scene she just get lock herself in her room i have passed almost one week and this dont change

Reactions: 1fckai

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I downloaded the game for the first time and after getting the whiskey for Kira and the handjob scene she just get lock herself in her room i have passed almost one week and this dont change
I am downloading now and will let you know what I figure out about it.

Reactions: MegaNZ

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i just started a new game this version ...still no option for melissa...... could it be a bug ?
Ok I loaded a save just before Kira MB/Romance route and after finish the mutual HJ on the romance path the next day I get the option to visit Melisa or Kira or go out side or end the day, if you pick Kira it just tells you end of content but you can still pick Melisa and get updated for her quest of getting her a guitar.

Since I started from a save just before Kira routes you maybe able to start Melisa route sooner than that so a restart maybe wise and get save points just before all MB/Romance routes start.

ADD: Very short update.
You get to teach Melisa how to masturbate and a shower scene for her and that ends the content on her route. (I only do the romance route so have no idea on the MB stuff.)

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I used a save from the end of the last update (done all Kira content) and it works perfectly with the new update.

Reactions: UncleVT

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I used a save from the end of the last update (done all Kira content) and it works perfectly with the new update.
Thats good to know but you can get all content sooner if you want to restart or like I posted above.

I just unpacked the CG's and on the MB route for both girls you end with a BJ.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
i might of missed it at some point but what does MB stand for
MindBreak
Mind Break using drugs.
The term comes from the developers other game Fate of Irnia where you can mindbreak (MB) characters with a magical item. That game's been around for a couple of years and a big proportion of players for this game come from the game so the terminology got carried over, both by the dev and by us

Reactions: Guardra and a1fox3

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I don't know if you start a new game and get the option to go after Mellisa first instead of Kira, but I've loaded up my save just before having to choose a route for Kira and it seems that whichever route you choose, applies to other characters as well. For example, in one save I choose MB for Kira and then when it came to the Mellisa content, Father just instantly gave me a pill to use on Mellisa. The same happens if you choose romance for Kira, you get romance Mellisa. Might be a bug or just might be the way that the game is planned to be

Reactions: Aazkaal and KiGa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if you start a new game and get the option to go after Mellisa first instead of Kira, but I've loaded up my save just before having to choose a route for Kira and it seems that whichever route you choose, applies to other characters as well. For example, in one save I choose MB for Kira and then when it came to the Mellisa content, Father just instantly gave me a pill to use on Mellisa. The same happens if you choose romance for Kira, you get romance Mellisa. Might be a bug or just might be the way that the game is planned to be
I seen that to because I only had the romance for Melisa and not the BM drugs.

Reactions: KiGa

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I seen that to because I only had the romance for Melisa and not the BM drugs.
Same here...seems if u once choose a path u stay on that path for all the girls
Btw i choose romance as well, it's much more fun for me if they do it because they want to, and fingering Melissa was nice lol

Reactions: Aazkaal and a1fox3

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
FoE is one of my favorites games but this one gives me a completely different vibe. I couldn't ever tell it's done by the same author.
Same, i was like holy shit, this is from winterlook, how'd i miss this. However the preview images leave a lot to be desired and it looks rather bland. Maybe i'll pick this up once it's futher down the line.

Also i wish creators would stick to one fucking project at a time. I know Fate of Irina is finishing up, but it's never good.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes