Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Ok, Game Have a real good nice Art soo Game have a good future, i hope Dev be nice and do not aboned project! >_<

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Well it's not bad, I'd like to see more pot options, but it's a good start, happy premise, art is cartoony but fun, some other mechanics would be fun, and more options because as I see it's a little limited

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
i took the bottle to kira ,little talk....but nothing happen next!
kira s door always locked!
Yeah I got that too seems like that is as far as it goes... a little ... limited but... it's a good start I think

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah I got that too seems like that is as far as it goes... a little ... limited but... it's a good start I think
You must start a new game to see the new content.

If you start a new game you get this: """Love/Romance route you get kissing and a mutual hand job with Kira, on the MB route you use drugs on Kira and get 1 BJ only and this is the end of the update. """

Reactions: Canto Forte

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
this game looks great, but ill wait till you can get somone pregnant to download

my main consern for the game is that the plot doesnt sound like it really allows for too many expansions on the character roster but maybe the maker will think of a way around that

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So that's what it meant. Sheesh, it's so confusing for people not familiar with the term. Not like "Mind Break" is too long to be written in full...
The term comes from the developers other game Fate of Irnia where you can mindbreak (MB) characters with a magical item. That game's been around for a couple of years and a big proportion of players for this game come from the game so the terminology got carried over, both by the dev and by us

Reactions: Canto Forte

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
this game looks great, but ill wait till you can get somone pregnant to download

my main consern for the game is that the plot doesnt sound like it really allows for too many expansions on the character roster but maybe the maker will think of a way around that
I think there is a ton of potential for a bigger character roster. This is pretty early in the game, so if you haven't played yet its not really a spoiler.
But just in case you really don't want spoilers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

You might have to wait a couple of years for pregnancy. The dev's other game has it, but towards the end of the game and that game (Fate of Irnia) has been around for a couple of years

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
OK, I know this might sound dumb but I'd like to known what "MB" stands for, I just never heard of it before. A romance route or corrupted route sure but a "MB"?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
OK, I know this might sound dumb but I'd like to known what "MB" stands for, I just never heard of it before. A romance route or corrupted route sure but a "MB"?
The term comes from the developers other game Fate of Irnia where you can mindbreak (MB) characters with a magical item. That game's been around for a couple of years and a big proportion of players for this game come from the game so the terminology got carried over, both by the dev and by us

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
You must start a new game to see the new content.

If you start a new game you get this: """Love/Romance route you get kissing and a mutual hand job with Kira, on the MB route you use drugs on Kira and get 1 BJ only and this is the end of the update. """[/QUOT
Still dead ends pretty quick

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Still dead ends pretty quick
Yep very short update with all content being had is less than 1 week then it just loops and the only thing that will change is how many cans of food you have.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Maybe delay the updates, to biweekly so more can get completed, or even monthly, I'd actually be okay with that.

Reactions: allintine

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It doesn't feel like Fallout at all. If there wasn't a vault door, you could think the game was set in an average town. Vaults are made in metal and grey concrete; the furniture is completely different as well; and no jumpsuit?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It doesn't feel like Fallout at all. If there wasn't a vault door, you could think the game was set in an average town. Vaults are made in metal and grey concrete; the furniture is completely different as well; and no jumpsuit?
It's their own bunker not a company owned one, why would they wear jumpsuits?

I don't think it's supposed to be a fallout game, it's just using a similar theme.

oasirus

Jan 21, 2018
After i turn in the items the game kicks me back to the main menu. This happening to anyone else? new game, with and with out the patch same result.
-

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
After i turn in the items the game kicks me back to the main menu. This happening to anyone else? new game, with and with out the patch same result.
-
Not to me I get the new content with Kira.
Even in the first release I was able to keep going gaining more food every day but once the new update came out you must start a new game to get the new content.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes