Oct 2, 2018
Upon seeing the title I actually thought they made a "Fallout Shelter" type sex game... But this one looks just as good I guess. Worth a try anyways. Wait it is like that! Art looked alittle deceptive...

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Seems after I gives Kira the whiskey I am stuck in a never ending loop. wakeup->goto bed->.. (go out gives only possiblity to get flashed)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I hope that blond guy on the 3d pic isn`t mc =| This is the only issue that may stop me playing it..
No, that is the father and he is not in good health or so the story goes.

To see all scenes you must do both routes with Kira.

Kissing and mutual hand job on the romance path and I am not for sure what you get on the MB route other than a BJ.

Seems after I gives Kira the whiskey I am stuck in a never ending loop. wakeup->goto bed->.. (go out gives only possiblity to get flashed)
You must start a new game to get the new content.

It is still a very short game and you must do both routes to see all and you will get all content in less that 1 week of game play.

((Drugs added to the tag list.))

ADD: Love/Romance route you get kissing and a mutual hand job with Kira, on the MB route you use drugs on Kira and get 1 BJ only and this is the end of the update.
All content will need both routes to see and you can get all with less that a week of game play.

Aug 16, 2018
Still early in the game, but post-apocalyptic repopulating humanity theme has been there for such a long time that I'm surprised no one has made it yet. I like Winterlook's other work, so paying close attention here.

Not sure if he checks this at all, but the father's art is a little feminine. Though he doesn't have a chest, his pose is the same as the females, and his face looks like a woman put on glue-on facial hair. Not enough to prevent enjoyment of the game, but it could be better. As he doesn't have too many different poses, it shouldn't be too much work to tweak.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Takes me back to main menu screen after I turn in all the items to the girls... Is that suppose to happen?
No that is not what should happen, either redownload the game and make sure you get the latest rar or 7zip to unpack the game with and never overwrite the old game but make a new folder.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is this complicated enough to require a walkthrough like with Irnia (for different routes and scenes)?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Even tough there is only 1 choice i can't seem to get kiras last scene
You must do both routes to see all content.

"""Love/Romance route you get kissing and a mutual hand job with Kira, on the MB route you use drugs on Kira and get 1 BJ only and this is the end of the update. """

Reactions: Prevat
Oct 2, 2018
No that is not what should happen, either redownload the game and make sure you get the latest rar or 7zip to unpack the game with and never overwrite the old game but make a new folder.
I was using the latest download and had no previous saves... all I did was use the get Can cheat on console. and after I delivered last item to the mother it kept taking me back to menu

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes