HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm curious if the Girls are trying to seduce you when you say to father that you are not interested in them. ^^

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Winterlook? That means it's probably a pretty good game, but updates will be ridiculously small.
I think I will wait about 9-10 versions before I give it a try.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
This game reminds me of Stimulation a little and I admit that I like that.
I wait for more of this, though younger sister seems like the best choice so far.
Gloomy girls do things to me.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Too much for too long have I been burned by Fallout parodies either being shit or falling into the abyss. Could this finally be the one? The dev seems to at least be a reputable one, update-weight is apparently lacking. Gonna have to wait but definitely adding to my watch list.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I absolutely adore Fate of Irnia. It's one of those games I enjoyed so much I always worried it would be abandoned. Now I sit here, on the edge of Irnia being completed and looking at the devs next game.

From fantasy to Fallout.

With how complex Irnia got and how well it went along I can't help but have faith that we'll finally get a good Fallout style H game.

Jul 9, 2018
This was a nice little into to what seems like a fun one. I like the setting. The art is good. Characters look good, with interesting personalities. I'm already looking forward to future updates. Just my opinion, but I'd prefer larger updates over longer periods (every month or two) as opposed to tiny updates on a shorter timescale (week to week).

bloodmeat

Feb 21, 2018
Love me some Fallout. Not a lot of content for the moment, but I'm excited to see where this goes. The art is great! Good luck with this project.

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
Nice little game so far. Very good art and the dialogue only had a few errors. 8 1/2 outta 10, looking forward to more.
:D CHEERS (c)

Aug 16, 2018
So the v0.1 is intriguing and I'm confident Shelter will be great if FoI is anything to go by. But I hope unlike FoI, the VN doesn't conclude with pregnancy as I'd love to see how the shelter/community accommodates MC's growing brood of children and how each of the female characters changes how she interacts with the MC. So maybe not as many female NPCs as FoI, but longer/deeper relationships would be good.

I'll argue for this on Patreon, but I hope Winterlook gives this suggestion serious consideration.

Also, if it's possible to spin this into a pregnancy/management game, that'd be very cool too.

raizeny

Apr 10, 2018
Seems promising.

I didn't like having the father around until he made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
fan of Irnia so this was a must download natch...decent intro..now the wait for more Kira yumyum begins(yes..she's blonde..Rob isnt into blondes..BUT..she's fit and that could lead to "Extreme Sports Sex"!!! who knows..maybe she's a squirter too :p

Reactions: gen.kathrine
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes