zetodragon

Apr 23, 2017
the drawings looks very good, I hope that it really becomes a good game and that it is not forgotten, I hope to see more of this game in the future. (I think it's a clear reference to Fallout XD)

Aug 16, 2016
This one is very promising, I love the art, love the premise, the girls are hot as hell, and Winterlook is a very dedicated developer. I'll have to keep an eye on this, hopefully his artist on this project is as reliable as they are talented.

I know the biggest constraint on TFoI and probably now on this is how quickly he can commission each art piece and how much he can afford to commission. I wonder how splitting the patreon funds to another project is going to affect this.

at16908

Mar 21, 2017
Hi, not sure if the developer is gonna see this, but I’d like to give my thoughts anyway. I love the fallout series and setting (not always the implementation, but that’s another story). Anyway, there looks like there is a lot of potential here, but might have room for some improvement:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All-in-all, not a bad v0.01 – looking forward to the next one!

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Anyone else just get stuck in a loop of going outside every morning with no food left and coming home, peeping in the shower and going to sleep?
Yup. And thought I missed something. Started hunting for hidden options to break out of the loop. Glad it's not just me.

Reactions: joshrip
Mar 7, 2018
Very good game, but very short and no way to know when it ends, days just keep repeating with nothing new, which is a problem. But I hope we get to see more from this, and they make some kind of way to track your progress or a ending screen or something.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Very good game, but very short and no way to know when it ends, days just keep repeating with nothing new, which is a problem. But I hope we get to see more from this, and they make some kind of way to track your progress or a ending screen or something.
Once you use up all cans of food its over for this update.

LoF

Dec 20, 2017
Looks Promising. Will give it a couple updates to develop story-wise before committing, but I'm hopeful.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes