a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah. But what's that got to do with the game?
That is the end is all that the game has at this time so sit back and wait till the next update and we will all enjoy the new update together.;):cool:

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Good art, im putting it in my watch list, anyway i'll wait for the next update but it looks really promising.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
This seems like it has potential. I look forward to seeing how it develops.

U

User_920791

I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 20-60 MB unpacked).
  • Incest patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Love Fate of Irina and enjoyed this little exotic taste of one of my favorite genre's. Post apocalyptic. :) I must say though, it feels one thing is missing. We need to find the family dog! The scenario is just incomplete without one. Even if its slightly radioactive or mutated. Who says it needs to be an inside dog? Or that she hasn't developed a more robust human like form and insatiable desire for human meat! To put in her wet places. We can call her Wags or Bitch.... Sorry fantasy might have gotten a bit away from me there.

Reactions: MadHacker

Altaira

Mar 12, 2018
The correct game version is 0.01 (game main menu) and not 0.1 as written in the thread title and first post.

U

User_920791

The correct game version is 0.01 (game main menu) and not 0.1 as written in the thread title and first post.

The developer himself refers to this version as v0.1. Maybe he forgot to change the version that appears in the main menu.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Short but look interesting so far.
Like the art too, i'll wait the next update with impatience ;)

rook

Aug 9, 2016
The dialog in this game kinda bothered me. It didn't sound organic or modern and seemed kinda like it wasn't from a native speaker. I edited/rewrote the majority of dialog to sound more like something you'd hear normal people. I also fixed a couple of lines in the text where the team didn't properly implement their censorship calls, but the uncensored patch is applied so I mostly did it for shits and giggles. If anyone wants my modded version, here's a link.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The dialog in this game kinda bothered me. It didn't sound organic or modern and seemed kinda like it wasn't from a native speaker. I edited/rewrote the majority of dialog to sound more like something you'd hear normal people. I also fixed a couple of lines in the text where the team didn't properly implement their censorship calls, but the uncensored patch is applied so I mostly did it for shits and giggles. If anyone wants my modded version, here's a link.

Instead of using zippyshare you can upload the very small html file directly here.

To many bad things has happen when I donwloaded from zippy.

rook

Aug 9, 2016
Instead of using zippyshare you can upload the very small html file directly here.

To many bad things has happen when I donwloaded from zippy.
I had to crack it open to get to the scripts. I manually edited every line of dialog in the game. There are like 6 different files that make up the total dialog in this game, so I had to do all of them. It was easier for me to do that than figure out how to make custom patches that can address every event dialog along with the prologue script. So...it's its own version of the game.

Reactions: Red_bett
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes