Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
I choose to do it bareback with all the girls of the family. When will their bellies get bigger? I've played for a while they're still the same. (I'm on harem path)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I choose to do it bareback with all the girls of the family. When will their bellies get bigger? I've played for a while they're still the same. (I'm on harem path)
Only one girl at a time can get pregnant... keep visiting her until you get the Option "talk about her pregnancy".
Not sure if the order is predefined or based on whom you'll talk to first.... in my game it was Angela, Kira and Megan(? forgot her name).
Eventually they'll reveal their pregnancy to the others dureing breakfast

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Only one girl at a time can get pregnant... keep visiting her until you get the Option "talk about her pregnancy".
Not sure if the order is predefined or based on whom you'll talk to first.... in my game it was Angela, Kira and Megan(? forgot her name).
Eventually they'll reveal their pregnancy to the others dureing breakfast
Yes only one can get them pregnant one at a time but there is no order to whom can get pregnant as long as you do it with them a few times and then wait a week or so (in game time) and the name you forgot is melissa

Reactions: Smollppgiantballs

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
does the game have different paths with different endings?
As the game is still in developement there isn't even anything you could call an ending.

But yes there are 2 main routes and within these routes a few different choices that have less influence, but still have an influence.

Reactions: [S]iberian

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Release, does anyone know the difference?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: aklen

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
I would tend to agree with that even though incest is mentioned in the description of content , but i would still be surprised , then again sisterly lust had it with the incest patch included in the download so who know's

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I would tend to agree with that even though incest is mentioned in the description of content , but i would still be surprised , then again sisterly lust had it with the incest patch included in the download so who know's
View attachment 896843

It doesn't look that way.

Also not sure if this is any different from the latest release.
Dev is running a big risk that patreon will find out about the "Incest" part and will lock it down, same for paypal if they find out they too will complain and lock it down from using paypal.

D

Deleted member 895070

Well there's a variable for her being pregnant in the games code. No other pregnangy content though.

And just to give even more info: This variable exists for every female character you can have sexual intercourse with (except maybe for the spider lady, not sure about this one out the top of my head, but all other fuckable females), so it looks like in the long rund the devs plan is to make pregnancy content for all of them!

tl;dr: not as of now, but almost guaranteed to be possible in a later version. Same with almost all other female characters.
Even the "Cortana" Android character?

D

Deleted member 895070

Yes only one can get them pregnant one at a time but there is no order to whom can get pregnant as long as you do it with them a few times and then wait a week or so (in game time) and the name you forgot is melissa
I have played through both routes a couple of times and it seems that the order is allways the same Angela, Kira, Melissa (then Tiffany in the new update). Havent managed to get a different order yet

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
Even the "Cortana" Android character?
No, not for the Android. Just looked it up. You're right, obviusly not her...

Well to specify my statement further: At least for every human femala that you can have intercourse with this variable exists. It's called name_pregnant, so e.g. angela_pregnant and then theres some more pregnancy related variables for the characters that already have pregnancy content and coding done in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes