Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
Too bad, that would be an interesting mod for the Android. An artificial womb for producing healthy children in a hazardous environment.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 896843

It doesn't look that way.

Also not sure if this is any different from the latest release.
Description also boasts about over 100 sex-scenes,which just made me laugh.
Thats a gross overestimation even if you slap that dreaded "Early Access"-sticker on it.
Feels like the author didnt think this whole move through(why the everloving hell would you put the real version on there while still having an active Patreon?).
On a more interesting note,you dont even seem to be able to access the store page externally without being logged in,is that new?

LoneSaiyajin

Nov 14, 2020
Great! Do you know for which character?
Having done almost everything except the romance routes, I can tell you it's for Tifanny. I still cannot seem to get Jay, Elin or Melisa pregnant however no matter how many times I bareback. Also just waiting on updates.

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
What is the incest patch meant to actually do? I'm still confused by that.
Same as incest patches for whatever game / VN do. In this case: Change the labels so that Oscar is your father or at least Angelas (your Mother) new dude and Kira and Melissa being your Sisters. Instead of the whole childhood friend / roomate / landlady / friend thing.

A lot of games have a landlady / childhood friend or roommate name scheme to masquerade incest (mother / sister) but still be allowed on patreon etc. Generally most games that get a incest patch done for them only have the mother and sister (one or several) characters, Oscar being a part of this game kinda is a difference to the usual stuff.
Incest patches change these labels for all those players / fans that are really into those fantasies.
If this is not your cup of tea just don't use the incest patches.

LoneSaiyajin

Nov 14, 2020
That explains why I can't get Jay pregnant even though it gives you the option to do so. I'm guessing Jay and Elin who have clear impregnation animations (the sperm image) don't end up doing anything. I'm guessing Melisa is just being lazy on the pregnancy front. I also can't wait for Grace, Mia and Lucy to get more content.

epicbrofist88

Jan 25, 2019
That explains why I can't get Jay pregnant even though it gives you the option to do so. I'm guessing Jay and Elin who have clear impregnation animations (the sperm image) don't end up doing anything. I'm guessing Melisa is just being lazy on the pregnancy front. I also can't wait for Grace, Mia and Lucy to get more content.
You can make melisa pregnant Sie becomes twins

Sharkx99

Nov 22, 2017
Hello, is it possible to have all 3 girls form the shelter or you have to pick only one of them? Thank you

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
Well, technically you can impregnate them. Theres a variable in the game for them being pregnant, and it changs from false to true if you cum in them. It's just that nothing else happens when that variable changes its value because there's neither code to check the value of the variable nor any content to be triggered after checking. At least as of now. This quite obviously will change in some later versions.

LoneSaiyajin

Nov 14, 2020
Well, technically you can impregnate them. Theres a variable in the game for them being pregnant, and it changs from false to true if you cum in them. It's just that nothing else happens when that variable changes its value because there's neither code to check the value of the variable nor any content to be triggered after checking. At least as of now. This quite obviously will change in some later versions.
Yeah I figured that was the case. Do we know when the next version is coming?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes