arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
hey does anyone have a fully updated save file for the gallery because the current one is not fully updated there still things that are locked

Reactions: blaze6909

EshinSonata

Oct 30, 2020
Ok here's an incest patch that should work even when the game is updated as long as nothing major changes. I guess I'm now one of those "evil modder" that adds incest to games. :KEK:

There's 2 bugs that I know of in the current version of the game but they have nothing to do with the patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install:
Extract and put the patch in Shelter-0.22-win\game

DISCLAIMER: This patch is unofficial, I'm not related to anyone working on this game, I'm not even really a coder I just made the patch from what I've learned playing ren'py games and looking at their code and reading some threads on the F95 Programming, Development & Art board. It could probably be better but I tried my best. :p

Known Issue: For some reason at some point the dev stopped using all the different variables for the characters and just used their first name in the scene's code instead so you get the MC calling Angela by her name instead of mom, etc. I'll probably make another version later to fix those scenes but I think I'll wait after next version to see if anything breaks first. :LUL:
I'm actually having trouble. Where do I put the file? As it seems to be conflicting with another file, while using 0.23 btw.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I'm actually having trouble. Where do I put the file? As it seems to be conflicting with another file, while using 0.23 btw.
Here:

shelterpatchlocation.jpg

It worked fine when I played 0.23 but other mods/patches might conflict with it. I only tested with the base game v0.23 + my patch.

EshinSonata

Oct 30, 2020

Looking for a 2d game that contains blackmail and reluctance sex with mom

After already playing games like snow daze shelter and behind the dune, I was wondering if there are any other games that have more reluctance/rape sex with mom games. Lust and power would of been perfect had the owner not disbanded the incest patch.

LoneSaiyajin

Nov 14, 2020
So I've basically done the Mind Break Harem and individual romance stuff and I still seem to have missing gallery images (mostly for Shelter girls), do you get scenes for romancing multiple girls?

LoneSaiyajin

Nov 14, 2020
what do i do to make it work (i haven't done anything like this with Ren'py before)
I fiddled about and figured it out. Go into the folder where the game is located. Then the game folder. Then saves. And put the file Artic Wolf attached. Now you will have the entire gallery filled out!

Reactions: blaze6909

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I fiddled about and figured it out. Go into the folder where the game is located. Then the game folder. Then saves. And put the file Artic Wolf attached. Now you will have the entire gallery filled out!
Not the best way to do it. You should actually put it into the global renpy save file for that game so it goes with you from version to version.
You should be able to find it here
%appdata%/RenPy/ then find Shelter-XXXXXXXXXX (the X's are just numbers) place it in that folder and overwrite if asked.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes