Thanduin

Jul 22, 2020
IC patch doesn't work for android version unfortunately. App crashes when starting. Without the patch it works. I downloaded the fixed version 0.24.

InsaL

Jul 19, 2020
The game spits out an error every time after interacting with the game except for the gallery both with and without the patch, the error shows up even when starting a new game it doesn't get past the first 'slide'. I have downloaded the fixed version.

blankmind

Oct 30, 2018
trying to run it... soft crash, restart worked. made to title screen, want to go preferences to turn of this awful music, hard crash.

and that's supposed to be "fixed" version?

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
so is there a new way to unlock the full gallery now, whenever i change the code in note pad to show to true i get a syntax error

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Welp, one more month that I'm skipping on updates. Let's see if December is any better, tho with my luck it'll probably be just pregnancy content for the bar owner.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Reactions: Daddums

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of S.H.E.L.T.E.R. v0.26.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (and a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.01.2021 (v0.26)

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Now i am totally confused, because your link leads to the 0.22 incest patch thread, so the 0.23 incest patch does not work but the older 0.22 incest patch works with 0.24?
It would help if you read the post that explains that it's a versionless patch.

Ok here's an incest patch that should work even when the game is updated as long as nothing major changes. I guess I'm now one of those "evil modder" that adds incest to games. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Elohim888
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes