Dukeman19

Nov 30, 2019
Has anyone noticed the pattern of which girls get pregnant. I am working on Melisa right now, but she still hasn't come to me with the preg test yet. It's been a week since I started F***ing her bareback. I'm holding off doing Kira and Angela but it seems Angela seems to be the first one to get knocked up followed by Kira THEN Melisa. I've knocked up Tiffany and didn't have any issues with her showing up pregnant at the meeting place after repeatly F***ing her brains out.

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
What's the incest patch do?

Same as incest patches for whatever game / VN do. In this case: Change the labels so that Oscar is your father or at least Angelas (your Mother) new dude and Kira and Melissa being your Sisters. Instead of the whole childhood friend / roomate / landlady / friend thing.

A lot of games have a landlady / childhood friend or roommate name scheme to masquerade incest (mother / sister) but still be allowed on patreon etc. Generally most games that get a incest patch done for them only have the mother and sister (one or several) characters, Oscar being a part of this game kinda is a difference to the usual stuff.
Incest patches change these labels for all those players / fans that are really into those fantasies.
If this is not your cup of tea just don't use the incest patches.

Reactions: Elohim888

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
Has anyone noticed the pattern of which girls get pregnant. I am working on Melisa right now, but she still hasn't come to me with the preg test yet. It's been a week since I started F***ing her bareback. I'm holding off doing Kira and Angela but it seems Angela seems to be the first one to get knocked up followed by Kira THEN Melisa. I've knocked up Tiffany and didn't have any issues with her showing up pregnant at the meeting place after repeatly F***ing her brains out.
Not entirely sure, but i think there is a fixed order fpr the women in the Shelter. It is the order you mentioned. At least in my several plays the pregnancies happened in that order, no matter in which order i barebacked them / the pregnant variable got set to true.

Dukeman19

Nov 30, 2019
yeah I noticed the pregnant variable set to true for all three of the girls in the shelter, elin, and tiffany. and once they have the baby the variable doesn't seem to be set back to false. When taking the MB route, did anyone notice the expressions that the girls take when you f*** them and creampie them. Rolled up crossed eyes and tongue hanging out. LOL

Dukeman19

Nov 30, 2019
How long will it be till 0.24 comes to PC? I'm tired of End of Content and being stuck with babies that don't grow and no more pregnancies once the girls have a baby or babies.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.24 Fixed] Winterlook

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 124 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 106 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Dukeman19

Nov 30, 2019
There is little sounds besides the music so that shouldn't matter. The images can be extracted from a earlier version and reused.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well it would help if that was the one that got linked to. Thanks for the link through.
It's in the same link as the one in the OP.
It only requires people read which seems to be a dying artform.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
it is not the same and this is a game that people play a lot so the just do the same thing every time a new version comes out so "reading" was done the first time not the 15th time.
Me i would get the owner to link to the other over the other one unless they know of issues with yours

• Angry
Reactions: ZTex

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
it is not the same and this is a game that people play a lot so the just do the same thing every time a new version comes out so "reading" was done the first time not the 15th time.
Me i would get the owner to link to the other over the other one unless they know of issues with yours
It is the same, read the post instead of blindly downloading.
No really. You'd think for as much reading as you're going to do while playing to could at least read the edit and link to the exact same fucking post.

Reading is becoming a super power, either that or the real incest didn't happen because of a patch and ya'll have more than few extra chromosomes.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/s-h-e-l-t-e-r-v0-22-winterlook.24888/post-4328494
is not the same as
https://f95zone.to/threads/s-h-e-l-t-e-r-v0-24-fixed-winterlook.24888/page-116#post-4313516

While the first links to it that does not make it the same.

You being an ass to people who have played this game for a long enough time to get into a standard install ritual to the point THEY DO NOT READ THE SAME LINKS THEY HAVE READ A FEW TIMES BEFORE AND HAVE NOT CHANGED TO THE POINT OF BREAKING THE GAME BEFORE.

ZTex you being an ass seems to be the only thing you have going for you so get some toilet paper and clean yourself up.

• Angry
Reactions: whichone and ZTex

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/s-h-e-l-t-e-r-v0-22-winterlook.24888/post-4328494
is not the same as
https://f95zone.to/threads/s-h-e-l-t-e-r-v0-24-fixed-winterlook.24888/page-116#post-4313516

While the first links to it that does not make it the same.

You being an ass to people who have played this game for a long enough time to get into a standard install ritual to the point THEY DO NOT READ THE SAME LINKS THEY HAVE READ A FEW TIMES BEFORE AND HAVE NOT CHANGED TO THE POINT OF BREAKING THE GAME BEFORE.

ZTex you being an ass seems to be the only thing you have going for you so get some toilet paper and clean yourself up.
I never said the two links or patches were the same thing, I said the post in the op linked to the correct one.
All it takes is some basic reading skills which are fundamentally lacking. If you don't want to help yourself by doing the bare minimum then don't be a dick yourself by protesting that it's not working when someone has to point out the obvious to you several times over.

Sorry you're a few fries short of a happy meal and couldn't read that the patch linked only worked for that version and that user explicitly edited their post telling you all to check out the all version patch, but that's on you not me. Take your ineptitude somewhere else ;)

Dukeman19

Nov 30, 2019
This game is progressing pretty fast. Is it really getting releases that fast, or is it the fans adding content to it??? I love it though.

Aug 2, 2017
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
you also need to find "if i.check_unlock(False):" and turn the second false into true to unlock everything as of 0.24

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How long will it be till 0.24 comes to PC? I'm tired of End of Content and being stuck with babies that don't grow and no more pregnancies once the girls have a baby or babies.
Well seeing how fast time pass from get a girl knocked up to give birth. If you want to knock them up again, the previous born need to age as well.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes