Taiji

Mar 6, 2018
For some reason I cant progress with Angela and Melisa. It keeps saying to get a better weapon like a gun for the little sister when I already have the gun. For the mom it keeps saying to explore when I fully explored. Is it because I chose romance route?

Reactions: Elohim888

Elohim888

Dec 4, 2019
For some reason I cant progress with Angela and Melisa. It keeps saying to get a better weapon like a gun for the little sister when I already have the gun. For the mom it keeps saying to explore when I fully explored. Is it because I chose romance route?
No, both routes have harem. At the start of the game did you pick only kira or all of them to date?

lukyan

Sep 10, 2018
Here's the unpatched gallery unlocked version 0.22, had to open the apk and replace the files in x-common withe new ones to work...

nixpsycho

Apr 22, 2020
Downloaded 0.22 but when I run the game it says .21 o_O What gives?
Seems to be the Win x64 upload to Mega that is incorrect version i.e. 21, not 22 as titled. The Nopy upload is correct so get that one.

Nope, was the old ipatch messing it up.

Last edited:

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Seems to be the Win x64 upload to Mega that is incorrect version i.e. 21, not 22 as titled. The Nopy upload is correct so get that one.

Nope, was the old ipatch messing it up.
So I've got the outdated version from a supposed updated Mega link? :KEK:

A.L.O.N.E

Jun 19, 2020
Why do you think i said it like that,there are so many save requests in this thread and no answer or replay.
I shared saves from other games and at most it took 2 minutes but after all this request in this thread it's surprising that no one shared a save file.

i would give someone one if they need it but idk how to see a save name

lukyan

Sep 10, 2018
Here android v0.22 with gallery unlocked...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes