Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They could maybe share in the spoils ... branch out and go wild on all them babes out there prowling the new earth.

mnkey45457

Dec 19, 2020
In case anyone was wondering, every girl you meet, you can impregnate. Excluding the android of course lol. You get different scenes depending on if you went love route vs corruption route. Both routes give you two different pregnancy scenes. I missed the pregnancy sex scenes the first time because you can only do them when they are in their last (third) stage of pregnancy.

(first stage shows no difference, second stage is a small belly, and third stage is a larger belly). During the first stage the sex scenes are the same as before pregnancy, during the second stage there are no sex scenes available, and then some new scenes at the last pregnancy stage. At that point you get 2 new sex scenes while they are full term based on love or corruption route.

There are lactation scenes as well, but to my knowledge only 1 scene where you actually see the mc drinking milk from a lactating character. The scene is in your mom's love route after she is full term pregnant, you get a sex scene called double milk which shows her breastfeeding the mc and giving him a handy. The other lactation scenes only show milk squirting out of their boobs, no drinking in the art, but the text says you did drink it lol.

Awesome game btw, cant wait for more!

Reactions: omegashrn

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
What is the likelihood that a girl will become pregnant? I've had a lot of sex with Kira and Melisa (a lot more than with Angela or Elin) and Angela and Elin are pregnant but I'm not getting any pregnancy info for Kira or Melisa.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
What is the likelihood that a girl will become pregnant? I've had a lot of sex with Kira and Melisa (a lot more than with Angela or Elin) and Angela and Elin are pregnant but I'm not getting any pregnancy info for Kira or Melisa.
Angela/Kira/Melisa can't be pregnant at the same time. Kira's pregnancy will start after Angela gives birth then Melisa is last.

Reactions: PhoenixFireeye

vanlan123457

May 31, 2020
anyone knows how to get the girls (I wonder how many girls) to work at the brothel? As I have unlocked the brothel and so far I only unlocked the handjob scene with the brothel manager woman
And also, about the spider girl, the bandit millitary base girl, or the greenhouse girl as well, so far it said end of current content. So anyone knows how long it will take for the next update to come?
Thank you

mnkey45457

Dec 19, 2020
anyone knows how to get the girls (I wonder how many girls) to work at the brothel? As I have unlocked the brothel and so far I only unlocked the handjob scene with the brothel manager woman
And also, about the spider girl, the bandit millitary base girl, or the greenhouse girl as well, so far it said end of current content. So anyone knows how long it will take for the next update to come?
Thank you
You would've needed to choose the corruption path when romancing your mom. After that you should have an option to make your mom and sisters work for you once you progress their individual stories far enough (which i believe is after you have sex with them). They don't really work at the brothel however, they're just eye candy lol. They essentially only go to the brothel when you specifically ask them to go there and have sex with you, just fyi. As far as I know only your mom and sisters can be asked to work there at the moment. So if you chose the love route you wont get that option! Hope that helps, let me know if you needed more clarification.

Reactions: professorx10

vanlan123457

May 31, 2020
You would've needed to choose the corruption path when romancing your mom. After that you should have an option to make your mom and sisters work for you once you progress their individual stories far enough (which i believe is after you have sex with them). They don't really work at the brothel however, they're just eye candy lol. They essentially only go to the brothel when you specifically ask them to go there and have sex with you, just fyi. As far as I know only your mom and sisters can be asked to work there at the moment. So if you chose the love route you wont get that option! Hope that helps, let me know if you needed more clarification.
Thanks for your clarification. But still, I still haven't been able to ask them to go there, even though I have made them to work at the settlement and also chose the corruption route. I have also done it with them in the settlement too. And they also have been impregnated and gave birth as well.
So, I don't know what to go next

Aug 30, 2020
Thanks for your clarification. But still, I still haven't been able to ask them to go there, even though I have made them to work at the settlement and also chose the corruption route. I have also done it with them in the settlement too. And they also have been impregnated and gave birth as well.
So, I don't know what to go next
you can only make them work at a place which is either the Brothel or the Town, and to get the Brothel path you must first build it before asking them to work there, they can work before and after pregnancy

Reactions: mnkey45457

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
I wouldn't expect animation added to the project. their other work has no animation either. TFOI has voicework though. Would LOVE to see voice work added to shelter
Are there are sound effects during the images that show the sex scenes in Shelter ? Or is it all silent atm?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I quite like Pregnancy sex, but man I hope the next update isn't. Its gets kinda boring when its back to back 3 times in a row imo.

Reactions: tien.vnn
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes