Mar 26, 2018
Is there any way to ensure your kids will be girls? I've impregnated every character i can on so far only two of my children have been girls.

Navri

Dec 16, 2017
The incest patch does not work on android. Shortly after choosing your name it throws an exception which throws you onto the title screen if you try to ignore it.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
The incest patch does not work on android. Shortly after choosing your name it throws an exception which throws you onto the title screen if you try to ignore it.
I think android has always required a different patch and needs to be updated on its own each time.
The link just takes me to the top of this page. Same as the link in the OP.

Am I doing something wrong?
I'm not sure why it's taking you to the top of the page. It should take you to the post with the download for attachment. Here, let me see if I can attach it for you to save time. When you extract the file just put it in game folder.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
So it says there is a universal Incest Patch, and there's a link to an Incest patch in the overview post, but that link takes me to the last page where anything is posted (A single query about a girl and her availability after one becomes mayor, at the time I looked) Something is clearly broken here.

After posting this four more posts appeared including one with ShelterIPatch, Thank you DADDUMS you fixed my issue too.

Reactions: str8up and _Maou_

Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019
sharing my save file in version 0.25, the first one is the love path and the second one is the corruption path, in these save files I have exile oscar to trigger foursome scenes, I still have not given the girls in shelter to jobs in settlement because it has different scenes depends on what you choose, I also has not explore the cave in corruption path save since it still does not have a corruption path for the spider girl, also has not explore the military base because it is still not finish and it depends on your choice, ohh and one more thing i still havent impregnated them so you guys can see the scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max-SM

Rizaloin

Apr 6, 2020
20210105_014751.jpg
Can somebody told me how to unlock this scene with kira?
I think it's on her romance route. Idk it's the only scene i still didn't unlock yet.
I'm playing this on android.

Phoenix911

Jan 3, 2021
Any idea when next update come?
More like when is it going to be updated on steam. :D Will wait but it is quite annoying when you see that steams version is .22 and this is at .25. I guess wanting to release a larger version each time on steam?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes