1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Oscar: Son, the entire world has been destroyed in nuclear war. There is little hope for any survivors or any kind of civilisation. The wasteland will be filled with mutants and raiders, if they managed to survive the nuclear fallout. We are the last bastion of humanity... There's no easy way to put this, but you must fuck and impregnate your mother and sisters, and repopulate the Earth.

MC: But Father, I have been to the surface many times, there are plenty of survivors around, they have even built a town nearby! Better still they have developed a drug that makes you immune to radiation, and it could potentially make you permanently immune! I don't understand!

Oscar: ...... Please just fuck my wife, okay?

S.H.E.L.T.E.R, or One Valiant Cuckold's Attempt To Find A Bull In A Strange New World

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Oscar: Son, the entire world has been destroyed in nuclear war. This is little hope for any survivors or any kind of civilisation. The wasteland will be filled with mutants and raiders, if they managed to survive the nuclear fallout. We are the last bastion of humanity... There's no easy way to put this, but you must fuck and impregnate your mother and sisters, and repopulate the Earth.

MC: But Father, I have been to the surface many times, there are plenty of survivors around, they have even built a town nearby! Better still they have developed a drug that makes you immune to radiation, and it could potentially make you permanently immune! I don't understand!

Oscar: ...... Please fuck my wife, okay?

S.H.E.L.T.E.R, or One Valiant Cuckhold's Attempt To Find A Bull In A Strange New World

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know, when you put it that way, it really is a rather silly game, isn't it? I mean, literally the first thing you see the first time you set foot outside the shelter is a hot, fertile, sluttily-dressed and promiscuous babe.

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
Oscar: Son, the entire world has been destroyed in nuclear war. This is little hope for any survivors or any kind of civilisation. The wasteland will be filled with mutants and raiders, if they managed to survive the nuclear fallout. We are the last bastion of humanity... There's no easy way to put this, but you must fuck and impregnate your mother and sisters, and repopulate the Earth.

Oscar: ...... Please fuck my wife, okay?

S.H.E.L.T.E.R, or One Valiant Cuckhold's Attempt To Find A Bull In A Strange New World
The Dad is an absolute Chad. In order to repopulate earth, he let's his own son willingly fuck his wife. He's cuckolding himself to save humanity. Had a good laugh! Love this game!
Ya know, I really hate that we can't fix dad up and have him join in on the fun. I mean he's a perfect wingman material already, with the right ethics and priorities.

what the fuck is this tentacle in the tags ?? someone monster with tentaculum fucks our girls ?? :unsure: :sick:
Aye. Build and visit the greenhouse. :)

Damn shame Grace doesn't have any scenes but that one. IMO, that is, but trashy raiders/robots/barmaids/prostitutes/whatews don't get me going, and it feels like those have tons of content already.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GaRbS

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Aye. Build and visit the greenhouse. :)

Damn shame Grace doesn't have any scenes but that one. IMO, that is, but trashy raiders/barmaids/prostitutes/whatews don't get me going, and it feels like those have tons of content already.
so how can you avoid this fucking tentacle? in my harem only mc can have sex, I don't like used garbage

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Nerro and Number 4

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
Sweat not. You can save her if tentacle plants ain't your thing. Nothing to do with her otherwise though, but probs some brownie points for the future. If she gets any updates that is.

• Love
Reactions: GaRbS and fregonard

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I guess if you're not into pregnancy you can considered the game as completed, right?

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
I guess if you're not into pregnancy you can considered the game as completed, right?
No, there are still characters who don't have completed content such as the gardener, the brothel owner, the spider girl, the mechanic and the bandit. The bandit also seems to be important to the progress of what little story the game has and is trying to tell at the moment.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes