Oct 22, 2017
I've changed the script file to contain the incest patch

Edit: Updated for v0.23. The compressed version has the files extracted. Don't know if this is the same for the official release. Otherwise just use UnRen to extract the scripts.rpa and replace the script.rpy with this one.

Edit2: I see there is a patch that doesn't replace the files, try that one if there are any problems. Might work better than mine.
https://f95zone.to/threads/s-h-e-l-t-e-r-v0-23-winterlook.24888/post-4313516
Can u update it?

LoneSaiyajin

Nov 14, 2020
Honestly the animation thing isn't a big deal to me. I recently tried Summertime and while the animation stuff is cool, the art quality dips at points unlike Shelter which keeps constantly good art. I also have no idea why people's game is crashing and having issues.

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
just don't make her work yet before you finish building brothel.
after you finish building brothel, go to her and there will be a choice to assign her to work there. of course in corrupted route.
wait, I thought it was only for melissa. So angela can work at brothel too?

TradeMarkDZ

Dec 26, 2020
So I can only interact with Kira and the Sexbot in the Shelter, The other two all say their rooms are locked, What do I do? Btw is it possible to get Jay Pregnant?

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
So I can only interact with Kira and the Sexbot in the Shelter, The other two all say their rooms are locked, What do I do? Btw is it possible to get Jay Pregnant?
First did you choose harem path that's the only one truly available right now , second if you did, did you get the guitar and bottle of wine for each one respectfully so if not talk to tiffany, third about Jay the answer is no, not yet but hopefully soon

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.25] Winterlook

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.09 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.09 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 121 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 109 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

xanthus88

Nov 30, 2018
I felt like both this update and the recent one for The Fate of Irnia were a bit weak. While I really enjoy the games and feel they've really evolved and become something bigger, I feel like the updated content is deliberately dragged out and underwhelming as of the last few updates.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes