ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I ran into a bit of a recurring error the moment Elin appeared
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apparently it's the incest-patched script the one that causes issues
If you're using the wrong patch sure.
If you're using the one that works however you'll have no issues. No, i won't do your homework for you it's not hard to find the correct version.

iCrises

Dec 5, 2020
So, I liked this game so much that I bought it on steam to help the developer create new content, but there the game is in version 0.22 and here it is already in 0.24, my question remains if I can continue playing this version and then load the save in the steam game?

And one other thing, did someone get angela in the brothel? how? thx!

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
FINALLY, a survivor game with it's priorities on correct. BREEDING.

Seriously, I've always wanted a DIRTY, builder/planner management game. Can't wait to play this. And I hope it's non-dirty side is fun, too.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
So far, initial review is a little lackluster. For example instead of telling me Kira is masturbating just insert a few more photos. Like one of her pressed up against the wall. Instead of stating it.

There isn't even a picture of your date with Angela. Just her standing there. The one for EVERY other scene. You caress her hand. No picture of that either.

Last edited:

xmdath

Apr 10, 2020

just don't make her work yet before you finish building brothel.
after you finish building brothel, go to her and there will be a choice to assign her to work there. of course in corrupted route.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
What a weird way to say
"You're probably just using an outdated patch.
You should use the link on the first post since that will lead you to the most recent patch."
I've said that 60 different ways already and no one reads it.
So take your pick, a working patch or my annoyed post because too many people like you refuse to actually read.

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
So, I liked this game so much that I bought it on steam to help the developer create new content, but there the game is in version 0.22 and here it is already in 0.24, my question remains if I can continue playing this version and then load the save in the steam game?

Well, steam early access titles are almost always behind release schedule, I dunno the exact details why so i won't really flat out guess. For that reason if i'm thinking of supporting someone i'd far prefer patreon or subscribestar ... whatever they use.

Reactions: iCrises

JackRegent

Nov 15, 2017
Incest patch for 0.24 breaks when interacting with Elin. I am using the most current version, downloaded from the first post.

I'm aware this issue has already been responded to elsewhere in this thread, but the response of "use the most recent patch" doesn't resolve the problem.

EDIT: I've solved this problem for myself by decompiling the rpa files then manually editing the original script.rpy. I'm attaching the file here, you can just copy it into the "game" directory if you want to use it. It is, as of now, completely untested though, so you've only yourself to blame if it breaks somewhere. It's worked for me so far though.

Last edited:
Reactions: HomerSFM
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes