Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I felt like both this update and the recent one for The Fate of Irnia were a bit weak. While I really enjoy the games and feel they've really evolved and become something bigger, I feel like the updated content is deliberately dragged out and underwhelming as of the last few updates.
I feel that a bit with fate too. But more-so with this game for some reason.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I for one am absolutely down with pregnancy updates, I'm just glad its in the game with how rare it is unless it is at the Veeeery end of a game.

I do look forward to story progression though!

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Ho boy, I fucking knew this was gonna happen. Yet another pregnancy update, the third in a row. I've been waiting 3 months for new content with Mia (the futa mechanic) and this is what we get. Knowing my luck the next updates are probably gonna be about the brothel owner and the gardener. Hell, maybe literally everyone else before the character I actually want.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Don't know if there is a mistake or a bug when doing Jay's Sixty-nine scene when you choose cum inside her mouth it shows the scene cum on her face and when you choose Cum on her face it shows the scene cum inside her mouth.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
how do i trigger Jay's impregnation event? i have her on love path, but i can't seem to impregnate her when doing cowgirl

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Don't know if there is a mistake or a bug when doing Jay's Sixty-nine scene when you choose cum inside her mouth it shows the scene cum on her face and when you choose Cum on her face it shows the scene cum inside her mouth.
It's probably a bug.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Well the good news is that they're running out of characters that you can impregnate so we should get some actual content update soon. Honestly all of these side characters could have been updated all at once, maybe do individual releases for the main three girls from the household since they are the focus of the story but all these side women could have been in 1 large update instead of it being dragged out like this.

Looking on the bright side, at least we're getting monthly updates like regularly so the complaints are more like nitpicks and a longing for more meaningful content.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Given the games that claim they have pregnancy, but really only offer it as endgame material, I do appreciate these latest updates. It's one of the only tags I follow on this site. However, I agree with others in that the dev shouldn't put off the rest of the game. That is, I guess, unless the pregnancy and births are integral to the future story itself.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes