thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Would be nice if the author made all the sex scenes available to either route (Love/MB), just with different dialog.

Reactions: GaRbS

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Would be nice if the author made all the sex scenes available to either route (Love/MB), just with different dialog.
Yeah, I agree. it's becoming quite tedious having two sets of saves for just different scenes. At least a game like Four Elements Trainer dealt with this by making the two "romance" and "mind break/slave" routes be entirely different game experiences you could choose at the start.

Alternating between romance and mind break for every single character within a single path just makes a mess of things.

Reactions: osef_78

Darthreign

Mar 22, 2018
Patch works fine on anything other than Android, I believe.
I managed to make the patch work lol :

Start a new game without the patch and then save after first scene. Apply the patch : .\Android\data\shelter.winterlook.com\files\game\ (paste here the Icpatch.rpy)

And it work ;)

Reactions: Daddums
Jul 30, 2018
can anyone tell me what happened i started a new game corrupted kira but every time i go to see melisa or angela it says their door is locked and i need to explore more of the world first while i can then it says for nightime event i have to have yshield and a gun which i have both and it still hasnt let me take melisa for a walk can anyone explain what im missing i havent gone to the military base or anything past the spider cave

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Just out of interest with the current version which is the latest incest patch to use? Scrolling forward from the link there's 0.22 or 0.23 I think it was.

Is there an updated one I've missed?

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
How do you unlock the last two Mia scenes? And how do you trigger John’s secret?

*Edit* Found that there's two routes for Mia, the decision is made when you decide to watch her jilling off or leave.

Last edited:

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Why was the corruption tag removed ? Isn't this game a prime example of corruption ? I mean out of the 2 routes one is called "corruption" and literally makes the mc turn all the girls into sluts. If this isn't corruption, I don't know what is.

Dude2020

Jan 10, 2018
Sorry but I've been scanning the pages here and am stuck. How do I get radshield? The sisters are in their rooms, and it looks like I need that to continue their path. Let me know, thanks.

Jul 10, 2020
Sorry but I've been scanning the pages here and am stuck. How do I get radshield? The sisters are in their rooms, and it looks like I need that to continue their path. Let me know, thanks.
You scavange for cans and then trade them for yshield.

Does Lucy have a MB route or there is only the romance path ?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes