Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
Not sure what your problem is, but if you have the shots, and done everything you needed in the town just go to sleep without peeking or sex, and they would invite you for a late date.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
If I chose Melissa when asked who I wanted to fuck in the family at the start of the game does that lock me out of angela and kira's paths? Also am I playing the game wrong whenever I get enough cans of food at the start I just go buy yshields, go work in the bar get around 5 cans of food then have to go buy y shield from the doctor for 5 food also. I keep running out of food if it wasnt for the 1 can of food from your mother I probably wouldnt be able to progress! Makes me wonder how else I am supposed to get 150 food for the settlement

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Also am I playing the game wrong whenever I get enough cans of food at the start I just go buy yshields, go work in the bar get around 5 cans of food then have to go buy y shield from the doctor for 5 food also. I keep running out of food if it wasnt for the 1 can of food from your mother I probably wouldnt be able to progress! Makes me wonder how else I am supposed to get 150 food for the settlement
Choosing the right answers at the bar gives you more cans:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also eventually, I think, you can talk to John to reduce the price of y shield to 3 cans.

Hulkkkthot

Dec 18, 2020
I have basically the game completed but i don't know who lucy is. or how to trigger the bandit leader cutscene , she did come to the settlement saying she wants more taxes.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I have basically the game completed but i don't know who lucy is. or how to trigger the bandit leader cutscene , she did come to the settlement saying she wants more taxes.
You have to not agree to her plans. Also, would recommend doing this on another save entirely for very obvious reasons.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Right, I'll just ask away here I guess.
1. Does Oscar guaranteed leave on Romance route?
2. What is the impact of picking the routes for Lucy and Grace?
3. How exactly do you defend against the bandits, since I can't seem to locate the necessary events?

Reactions: shakytube

Klyts

Oct 25, 2017
Is pregnancy for the girls broken for anyone else ? I tried to impregnate Plantgirl and Garagegirl (I tried with Spidergirl too but I guess we'll only know about her in next update) and they never seem to be affected : no belly, no dialogue, no anything.

So I tried to impregnate my main girls too...and it's been several weeks already and none of them seem to show any sign of anything...

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Is pregnancy for the girls broken for anyone else ? I tried to impregnate Plantgirl and Garagegirl (I tried with Spidergirl too but I guess we'll only know about her in next update) and they never seem to be affected : no belly, no dialogue, no anything.

So I tried to impregnate my main girls too...and it's been several weeks already and none of them seem to show any sign of anything...
Well, all girls except the garage, greenhouse and spider are pregnant in my game. I'll have to look if my main girls will get pregnant again. We'll see soon

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yea, that choice was basically her romance vs corruption route. Saving results in romance, while watching results in her being a plant slut.
Makes sense I guess, but it's kind of a shame that corrupting her has to involve her transforming. Her being a slut for plants without actually turning into a plant would be nice.

Also, anyone else getting the dialogue box transparency keep on resetting itself?

• Angry
Reactions: GaRbS
4.20 star(s) 146 Votes