ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I got this error when i started up the game. any ideas?

"
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_hscene_end_settlement_20 is defined twice, at
File "game/events/kira/kira_route_mb.rpy", line 458 and
File "game/events/kira/kira_route_romance_pregnancy.rpy", line 325. "
Best guess right now is that you don't need the file i posted for this update as it's been natively fixed. I haven't looked directly at this yet though, will take some time.

Otherwise does the error clear itself if you just restart the game ?
I have seen this kind of error do that before.

PS: Okay just got done comparing the 2 files the Kira_route_romance_pregnancy.rpy has been natively fixed. I'd assume the other bug was as well i'm going to remove those files now so people don't download them.

Just reinstall your game and you should be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: user92tk

user92tk

Oct 2, 2020
Best guess right now is that you don't need the file i posted for this update as it's been natively fixed. I haven't looked directly at this yet though, will take some time.

Otherwise does the error clear itself if you just restart the game ?
I have seen this kind of error do that before.

PS: Okay just got done comparing the 2 files the Kira_route_romance_pregnancy.rpy has been natively fixed. I'd assume the other bug was as well i'm going to remove those files now so people don't download them.

Just reinstall your game and you should be fine.
Thanks. i'm reinstalling now

Spectator684

Sep 18, 2017
You can only give them jobs ONCE per playthrough?
Are you fucking serious?
That's beyond stupid, 0/10 design I should be able to assign Melissa to her concerts and part-time brothel which would be accurate for someone studying music

Logbot

Feb 6, 2018
Exile him as it allows Either the Real John or Your not(Mom) character to be the Doctor. Keeping him in a cage is also okay as it gives you syringes but at that point in the game you really don't need them. Killing isn't bad but it's the worse of 3 options as it reduces how John thinks of you.
yeah, i can imagine he wouldn´t tend to like me after i killed him :)

Jun 19, 2020
How exactly to use the incest patch especially for android user... Can somebody tell me step-by-step like I am an idiot in which case at the current moment I feel like I am...

Reactions: rolo1000

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Too bad the gallery doesn't include the dialogue, to be sex scene's dialogue greatly enhances the scene. Anyone have saves right before scenes or is there a gallery mod somewhere?

Reactions: Orlox

LoneSaiyajin

Nov 14, 2020
I just want to know how to get the 0.26 new scenes, I haven't figured out how to get the Bandit Leader's for example.

KiRiToBoYa

Mar 31, 2020
So i have put the incest mod on to the game, and started the Angela quest. Every time she say´s something i get error screen, saying ´´ Sayer´´ Also it says about kira,melissa and my android that not regoniseble and compatible.

Is there any way to fix this. At the moment i am reinstalling the game to see if it fixed. If not i make a screenshot to show you guys.

1612985810772.png

The left one is my other screen sorry about that.

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
Can we change all girl's jobs? I'm sure not (I guess I saw a character different job scenes in gallery). Maybe a modder can do it or maybe coming updates?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes