WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
The nopy link for winx64 don't work, at some point the download stops

The mega link it's good.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Pretty awesome game.
The romance routes are good but the corruption routes are way hotter :love: :love:

Can someone tell me how's the update schedule?

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
So i have put the incest mod on to the game, and started the Angela quest. Every time she say´s something i get error screen, saying ´´ Sayer´´ Also it says about kira,melissa and my android that not regoniseble and compatible.

Is there any way to fix this. At the moment i am reinstalling the game to see if it fixed. If not i make a screenshot to show you guys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The left one is my other screen sorry about that.
It's because you broke the game with the console when you entered angela = 999999999999.

"angela" is used to identify the lines said by Angela in dialogues.

To fix it you'd have to enter angela = '[angelaname]'

PRINCEADDY

Oct 9, 2020
Yes some cheats work but both of these are wrong. (budget=x and has.cans = ) ((You must use a space between the word and = and = and number you want.))

Here is the correct way for cheats.
budget = xx (((For best result use the has_cans cheat then add them to the treasury form MC stock.)))
has_cans = xx (((This is the only safe cheat I have found but remember I have not played this in over 3-4 months.)))

This one works for just the number you have but will not count for MC or anyone else you need some for so it is best to just buy them instead of cheating them.
has_syringe = xx

xx = the number you want.

To access the console use this but please read all about it first.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
How to type cheats

gjjllak

Jun 2, 2020
Makes sense I guess, but it's kind of a shame that corrupting her has to involve her transforming. Her being a slut for plants without actually turning into a plant would be nice.

Also, anyone else getting the dialogue box transparency keep on resetting itself?
She LITERALLY turns into a plant?

Kinglouie22

Nov 17, 2020
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. 0.27 Android Update.

Changelog:
1) You can now send your android to work. Maid and Mia's assistant jobs are available for Romance route. Maid and Armory guard is available for Corruption route. Each job has one H scene so far.
2) Your android can now create a child and further develop personality (Romance route).

Just need a hero to post a link

loop3000

Oct 4, 2018
0.27.jpg

Changelog:
1) You can now send your android to work. Maid and Mia's assistant jobs are available for Romance route. Maid and Armory guard is available for Corruption route. Each job has one H scene so far.
2) Your android can now create a child and further develop personality (Romance route).

Thank you for your support. Next month update will expand main story and add more scenes into the game.

win x32:

win x64:

Linux:

MAC:

Andr:

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes