HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Guys

I´m new with the game.

I´m following mom´s love path and I'm stuck after the wine´s scene.

I can not visit her at her office after breakfast.

I need some help here, please.
IIRC, usually when that happens if you go after her or sisters or harem you need to interact more with Tifany or go more to the Town to further a bit.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Anyone know the I-patch still works with every version or does it need to be updated at this point?

Anyone know if the person that made the I-patch had the chance to fix the scenes that ended up getting their code changed for said characters or is he still waiting for that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Paprika

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Anyone know the I-patch still works with every version or does it need to be updated at this point?

Anyone know if the person that made made the I-patch had the chance to fix the scenes that ended up getting their code changed for said characters or is he still waiting for that?
Read the post that says I Patch.
Also, the I Patch didn't change any scene.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Read the post that says I Patch.
Also, the I Patch didn't change any scene.
I did read that post and just wanting to make sure for my first question since the one who posted that comment said that if the dev ever changes the code he would have to come back and fix the patch. But for my 2nd question I need to know since the last thing the person who made the I-patch said was-

"Known Issue: For some reason at some point the dev stopped using all the different variables for the characters and just used their first name in the scene's code instead so you get the MC calling Angela by her name instead of mom, etc. I'll probably make another version later to fix those scenes but I think I'll wait after next version to see if anything breaks first."

Last edited:

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
How can an Android create a child?
Have you never read any medical journals or you know watched tv or maybe surfed the internet . test tube babies do exist artificial embryos and lab grown animals and even children created via artificial insemination it's not hard to believe with the advancement of medical science in the last few decades so yeah it could happen with the right upgrade for your android girl it's not so farfetched and not just science fiction anymore :alien:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
The robo-baby is honestly fucking hilariously stupid. I low-key love they went with that instead of a synthwomb or something.

can sombody show me the missing photos
Just looking at the pattern, wouldn't that be the corrupt robot ones for the jobs?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.27] [Winterlook] (1.09 GB rar win-x64 source)
138 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Note. The source is called win-x64 (from the op) though not sure why - it is packed with renpy 7.3.5. it has libs for linux, and winx32, so it should be called "pc" instead imo.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
The ratings on this game seem pretty good. Someone please tell me what I'm missing. I love the premise and art, but the writing, plot devices (pill), and lack of enough art and animation is difficult to ignore. Granted, I haven't gotten too far into it so maybe it changes? Any words of advice?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I think Dev is more focused on Romance route....
It already 2 update, were is more content/story fro romanece route only...
I from begging not happy this game have 2 differnt pacths cus is need have 2 dif saves to see all content...

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes