Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
The robo-baby is honestly fucking hilariously stupid. I low-key love they went with that instead of a synthwomb or something.

Just looking at the pattern, wouldn't that be the corrupt robot ones for the jobs?
out of curiosity what's a sythwomb ?

Reactions: Cahbulux

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I hope we'll have even more variety when it's about women in the future. So far Tiffany is the only black girl (tho the bandit leader might be too) and Mandisa and Jay seem more like latinas with their tanned skin and darker nipples and pussies. Hope we get to see more of those as well as maybe some asian women too because we don't have any in the game right now. On top of that Lucy was also the first monster girl who was introduced so there's definitely some room for more mutated girls like that in the future.

Really looking forward to all these new women we'll be able to have our fun with in future updates. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Jan 28, 2018
Can you only upgrade the armory once so far? I did not regret my choice, but it seems too narrow if you cant go for the second or third.

Just want to confirmif I am on the same page, but can you only upgrade the armory once with the first operation?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i cant make her my bodyguard for some reason, when choosing the bot's job it defaults to either maid or armory service despite selecting bodyguard
whats the console setting for bodyguard?

synthetic womb, so your robot would be able to carry actual babies by use of their highly advanced on-board incubator that would be supplied by an internal egg supply (or not)
a sufficiently advanced technology might be able to "print" an ovum. until its fertilized it is just a dumb pile of chromosomes and shit anyway.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Can you only upgrade the armory once so far? I did not regret my choice, but it seems too narrow if you cant go for the second or third.

Just want to confirmif I am on the same page, but can you only upgrade the armory once with the first operation?
Yes with the caveat that if you send the android that might have changes for the future. I haven't looked at the code to verify this one way or the other yet though.

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
Is there a way to trigger the new gallery image path? Specifically for Melissa the second image that is right next to the shower peephole. And for kira is the one where what looks like she is outside wearing a bandana giving a bj?

Last edited:

lukyan

Sep 10, 2018
Is there a way to trigger the new gallery images? Specifically for Melissa the second image that is right next to the shower peephole. And for kira is the one where what looks like she is outside wearing a bandana giving a bj?
Here put this in your game folder and overwrite the existing one, unlocks all images from the gallery

SirManners

Dec 21, 2020
Is there any way to cheat the amount of resources I get at beginning on android?

In previous versions we could just tap the cans or serynge and it increases.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Is there any way to cheat the amount of resources I get at beginning on android?

In previous versions we could just tap the cans or serynge and it increases.
console commands

Yes some cheats work but both of these are wrong. (budget=x and has.cans = ) ((You must use a space between the word and = and = and number you want.))

Here is the correct way for cheats.
budget = xx (((For best result use the has_cans cheat then add them to the treasury form MC stock.)))
has_cans = xx (((This is the only safe cheat I have found but remember I have not played this in over 3-4 months.)))

This one works for just the number you have but will not count for MC or anyone else you need some for so it is best to just buy them instead of cheating them.
has_syringe = xx

xx = the number you want.

To access the console use this but please read all about it first.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
Okay, this is weird when I extracted the WinRAR file onto my desktop for some reason when I clicked the application icon for some reason the application file deleted itself. And the weird thing is that all of my other renpy games are just working fine and I was able to play shelter for like that but I can't anymore

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Okay, this is weird when I extracted the WinRAR file onto my desktop for some reason when I clicked the application icon for some reason the application file deleted itself. And the weird thing is that all of my other renpy games are just working fine and I was able to play shelter for like that but I can't anymore
windows defender. disable it.

Reactions: GeePic

Kaptain_Invisible

Dec 30, 2020
Mia, the mechanic, hints in your first sexual encounter that she really wants to fuck your face but will only do so with your permission. How do I give her permission and get that scene?

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes