HawtGuitar

Mar 10, 2021
I
Yes you can, put the pach.rpy file in android/data/shelter/files/game and you're good to go
Don't have a games folder it stops at files then I have a saves folder. Tried putting it in the files folder but nothing changed so I dunno

ClawMan_V3

Jan 16, 2018
The ipatch currently causes an error on Android during the first conversation with Kira. As soon as she fades out to leave your room, the error occurs and trying to ignore it sends you back to the title screen. This is for v0.27 on Android. Does anyone happen to know how to fix this? I'll attach a screenshot of the error screen. Screenshot_20210319-211315.png

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Holy shit, babies on this game are ugly as fuckkkkkkkk.

But anyway, i fucking love the story and characters lol

Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
I think i'm stuck. After Bandit Leader's second visit, the armory is unlocked and I do the first operation, then nothing happens anymore, she is not coming back. What should I do to advance the story?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
By the way... I think the art is incorrect for something:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who knows?. Maybe his brother began extracting from "Real" John's legs after arms began to look bad, and the first time I see John I trusted because of description of where he was keep hidden and the look of his face. But what you must be question is not exactly where was his brother extracting his blood, what you must ask is for how much blood was necessary to create an injection safe to survive radiation for one day for a person and how much was extracting of his brother for the whole town (including the thieves that MC deal later). And if that's is not enough, you can ask too how's John is still giving Y-Shield after that and how's the thieves that MC encounters in military base are not Mutant Ninja Turtles?.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Who knows?. Maybe his brother began extracting from "Real" John's legs after arms began to look bad, and the first time I see John I trusted because of description of where he was keep hidden and the look of his face. But what you must be question is not exactly where was his brother extracting his blood, what you must ask is for how much blood was necessary to create an injection safe to survive radiation for one day for a person and how much was extracting of his brother for the whole town (including the thieves that MC deal later). And if that's is not enough, you can ask too how's John is still giving Y-Shield after that and how's the thieves that MC encounters in military base are not Mutant Ninja Turtles?.
Please try using the "SPOILER" thing next time. There are people who haven't seen that event and they're gonna go nuts lmao

Just for general information, making sense:
"" On a normal basis, the rate of loss and reproduction is about 50 milliliters per 24 hours. ""

"" Many subcutaneous, intramuscular, and intravenous injections are given with a 3-mL syringe, used for doses of 3 mL or less ""

"" According to a 2020 article, there are around 10.5 pints (5 liters) of blood in the average human adult body, although this will vary depending on various factors. ""

" The amount of blood taken depends on the needs of the research project, but will range from 40 to 400 ml. "

So, we can safely assume that (I'm not a mathematic genius), on a daily basis:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Please try using the "SPOILER" thing next time. There are people who haven't seen that event and they're gonna go nuts lmao
Tell that to everyone when there are a bunch of post of people that play this game commenting things like this and posting pictures of their childs while complaining about their noses or loving how smarter is the kid with the smartphone lolmao.
Just for general information, making sense:
"" On a normal basis, the rate of loss and reproduction is about 50 milliliters per 24 hours. ""

"" Many subcutaneous, intramuscular, and intravenous injections are given with a 3-mL syringe, used for doses of 3 mL or less ""

"" According to a 2020 article, there are around 10.5 pints (5 liters) of blood in the average human adult body, although this will vary depending on various factors. ""

" The amount of blood taken depends on the needs of the research project, but will range from 40 to 400 ml. "

So, we can safely assume that (I'm not a mathematic genius), on a daily basis:

I don't know much of blood production nor of doses recommendation either but, just making a fast search montly it is recommended only 400ml of blood donation, and is a fact that if an adult person loss 1L of blood it can die for sure. So, in the basis of the characters that are showing in game:
Captura de pantalla_2021-03-23_15-53-55.png
I can add too MC, John's brother, Perry and Tom without counting possible babies of MC that are humans and need their doses... We can count at least 13 persons in town, we are not counting characters that not appear on screen like the friends of Perry that MC deals with. We must assume that at least for Tom, he carried for himself some Y-Shield when he goes out to the Military Camp and Perry steals some to John's Brother. So we can speculate at least (and being conservative) of nearly of 15 doses per day. What we don't know is how much is the dosage, if it's of 1ml per syringe it will be per month 450ml which is reasonable, more than that would be lethal. Now, in-game the characters mentions Perry's friends, and others that accompany Tom to the Military Base, and if we think that the Brothel doesn't work just 1 prostitute and they attend some clients in town that we never seen... It can be complicated. More if you think how's possible for the new thieves survive to radiation when MC encounters a girl who was mixed with a spider.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Tell that to everyone when there are a bunch of post of people that play this game commenting things like this and posting pictures of their childs while complaining about their noses or loving how smarter is the kid with the smartphone lolmao.

I don't know much of blood production nor of doses recommendation either but, just making a fast search montly it is recommended only 400ml of blood donation, and is a fact that if an adult person loss 1L of blood it can die for sure. So, in the basis of the characters that are showing in game:
View attachment 1101142
I can add too MC, John's brother, Perry and Tom without counting possible babies of MC that are humans and need their doses... We can count at least 13 persons in town, we are not counting characters that not appear on screen like the friends of Perry that MC deals with. We must assume that at least for Tom, he carried for himself some Y-Shield when he goes out to the Military Camp and Perry steals some to John's Brother. So we can speculate at least (and being conservative) of nearly of 15 doses per day. What we don't know is how much is the dosage, if it's of 1ml per syringe it will be per month 450ml which is reasonable, more than that would be lethal. Now, in-game the characters mentions Perry's friends, and others that accompany Tom to the Military Base, and if we think that the Brothel doesn't work just 1 prostitute and they attend some clients in town that we never seen... It can be complicated. More if you think how's possible for the new thieves survive to radiation when MC encounters a girl who was mixed with a spider.
Yeah, that seems more reasonable.
By the way, seems like the spider girl doesn't need any sort of Y-Shield, because mutation already made her be like that, so the most probable thing is that she's inmune.

And babies don't need Y-Shield, not those that are born from the Settlers. I think the Sheriff or someone confirms it: Babies from settlers that use Y-Shield day-to-day, are born with radiation immunity. So we can exclude them.

hollowreaper

May 23, 2018
Heads up for the incest patch link. If you've changed how many posts that show per page then the link in the OP won't work. Just temporarily change it back to 20.

Reactions: Pif paf

yugie78

Jun 14, 2017

Changelog:
1)You can now plan second operation in the armory and upgrade settlement's defense.
2)You can now visit Bandit's camp and get to know more about their leader. Comes with 1 scene.
3)2 new scenes for Mandisa.
4)You can now either completely cure Lucy of her condition or just return her voice. Comes with 2 scenes.
5)If you are on romance harem route with Angela, Kira and Melisa, you might get a surprise next time you go to bed...
Thank you for your support.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes