FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It's normal that the bandit leader never comes, right? She came the first time but I refused to give her the supplies so she came back a week after that and I agreed this time because otherwise you just reach a bad ending. I assume the quest doesn't continue yet, does it? I also chose Elin to come with me to loot the bandit base but we only found protective stuff but no weapons. So far I haven't been able to go to the base again (if that's even possible) but yea... the bandit leader doesn't appear anymore although it has been more than a week.

Is this normal or did the game glitch out or did I make a wrong decision somewhere?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys how to upgrade android to make her pregnant? I try to look at surface and ask our girl but nothing

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
You have to get the upgrades from tiffany so you can have vaginal sex then you get the option to talk her about it if I am remembering correctly

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
You have to get the upgrades from tiffany so you can have vaginal sex then you get the option to talk her about it if I am remembering correctly
But I can have sex with my android but with Tifanny only asking her about new upgrades fro android but she said she dont have anything and gonna notice me of found something and thats all and nothing happen aready skip many weeks and months

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
I think I'm bugged or stuck. I saved Mia from the plants and now she only gives one dialogue, where she talks to her sister, tells you everything is good, you tell her it's more than a one time thing and then you leave. In addition the patch notes reference a girl in the armory, I don't have a girl in mine. Also they seem to reference arming the settlement, but all I have is the assault Rifle Kira found. Definitely not enough to arm everyone. I have everything built that I know of, brothel, garage, watchtowers, greenhouse, and armory. I have the real doc rescued. On the harem route with the residents of the vault. Not sure what I'm missing.

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
Ok well from what I can remember you ask her if she can have kids and she says she can't but she can make one then you give here some cans for trading and she says it will take time for her to build it and after some time a event plays where she wakes you up finishing it. But I will say I have only played the romance route so not sure if the corruption route is different there is only 2 upgrades atm that I have found I think other then the hair and boob accessories

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What choice do you guys choose in this game with the MC father? I always choose to let him go. :D
Because I want to be the only one man of the house. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone share their set of saves with all the scenes? The gallery doesn't show dialogue and it's important for me. Plus how do you get these scenes? Doing the gallery unlock cheat doesn't seem to work. Capture.PNG

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
You can't beat the bandit leader yet, right? When you try to fight her, you get a bad ending so... Just asking to make sure tho.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
You have to submit so you get access to the armory and in future builds you will be able to do more.
Yea I did that and built the armory already and also went out with Elin to get supplies from the military base but now the bandit leader doesn't show up anymore. Is that normal? Is this where the current version ends?

dickbutt00

Jun 30, 2017
Change this as well:
for i in self.conditions:
if not i.check(all_prior):
return True

def check_unlock(self):
for i in self.conditions:
if not i.check(True):
return True

for i in self.images:
if i.check_unlock(False):
return True

return True
Here is the working gallery file already modified for the 0.27v, thanks to Azrael24 for the comment.
EDIT:works for 0.32V

Last edited:

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Are people playing this game for the non family members? I feel like he's just really stretching content with them.

4.20 star(s) 146 Votes