Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is not entirely true. I mange to cure Lucy and mc father go away after some plot related.
To be precise, after you tell MC mother (if you use the i patch) that you do not wanna see her sleep with his dad (her husband)
You just have to avoid to continue the story with her. Just go to the cave, find Lucy and continue only with Lucy plot.
At some point mc wanna cure her. Then go to MC dad and ask for help. MC dad cure Lucy and some day later, Lucy is human again. Then if you continue the MC mother story, a few days later, you will see them arguing. Afther MC dad go away.

The real problem is... do MC father will continue to be useful later?
Again, when i play i just say to MC mother to stop to be Oscar wife. But the game never ask me if Oscar (mc dad) can stay in the shelter. Or for exemple let him move to the city. I hope that in some way the developer give us a new scientist.
Because the choice that he goes away, must not penalize all the possible variations in the game. The game should still give you a chance to do it another way. I find it stupid that neither the MC mother nor the other doctor could cure Lucy completely. Taking into account that the other doctor knows about radiation and has created the radiation shielding serum.

Anyway can someone help me with the military factory?
If i go there i can save the sheriff. But after a Bandit women follow the mc to his settlement, and ask about mony or they raid the settlement.
Can someone tell me if i can befriend her and avoid being blackmailed? I do not wanna pay her, but i also do not wanna see her die XD i wanna fuck also her too.

Can someone help me?
Thank you

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
you need your Father, you might be able to do it with real John but I'm uncertain.

Father= Human form + voice
Mother= Just Voice
Real John= Unsure?
Real John is usless.

You need the father to turn her into Mostly Human but still Spider hybrid.

If i go there i can save the sheriff. But after a Bandit women follow the mc to his settlement, and ask about mony or they raid the settlement.
Can someone tell me if i can befriend her and avoid being blackmailed? I do not wanna pay her, but i also do not wanna see her die XD i wanna fuck also her too.

Can someone help me?
Thank you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020

Can someone help me?
Thank you
If you continue to agree to her demands she invites you to her camp for some hanky panky fun time!, while there you could sabotage the camp. and so far that's the end for now you have to wait till future update to actually fight her.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
"5)If you are on romance harem route with Angela, Kira and Melisa, you might get a surprise next time you go to bed... "
how can iget this scene ?

kushmann

Jul 21, 2020
Guess I'll just have to do without human form Lucy then as I kicked him out as soon as I could.
I didn't want to replay a bunch just to change this one seemingly minor decision so I figured out a fix. Worked for me, make a backup of your save before attempting this.
  • Download and extract Ren'Py Save Editor (RSE) - I put it on my desktop, can run from anywhere
  • Backup the save you want to edit
  • Open RSE then load the save file from your saves folder
  • Toggle off "Hide Ren'Py Dialogs", keep variables toggled
  • Sort by Name to make things easier to find, type "Lucy" in the search box
  • Set the following:
    • lucy_outfit (integer) = 3
    • lucy_relation (integer) = 2
    • lucy_resolution (integer) = 1
    • lucy_voice (integer) = 2
  • Apply changes, close RSE, copy the modified save file and paste (and replace) it in the following location
    • C:\Users\<YOUR USER>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Shelter-1546004563
Pretty sure lucy_voice is the controlling variable but if you don't change lucy_outfit then bad things happen (doesn't cause crash, things just look... wrong). I forget if I actually changed lucy_relation or lucy_resolution, shared them just to be safe. Pursuing romance route, fyi. Test things out, worst case revert to backup and/or try different combinations.

If this breaks any forum rules, apologies for my ignorance. Just trying to be helpful.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I didn't want to replay a bunch just to change this one seemingly minor decision so I figured out a fix. Worked for me, make a backup of your save before attempting this.
  • Download and extract Ren'Py Save Editor (RSE) - I put it on my desktop, can run from anywhere
  • Backup the save you want to edit
  • Open RSE then load the save file from your saves folder
  • Toggle off "Hide Ren'Py Dialogs", keep variables toggled
  • Sort by Name to make things easier to find, type "Lucy" in the search box
  • Set the following:
    • lucy_outfit (integer) = 3
    • lucy_relation (integer) = 2
    • lucy_resolution (integer) = 1
    • lucy_voice (integer) = 2
  • Apply changes, close RSE, copy the modified save file and paste (and replace) it in the following location
    • C:\Users\<YOUR USER>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Shelter-1546004563
Pretty sure lucy_voice is the controlling variable but if you don't change lucy_outfit then bad things happen (doesn't cause crash, things just look... wrong). I forget if I actually changed lucy_relation or lucy_resolution, shared them just to be safe. Pursuing romance route, fyi. Test things out, worst case revert to backup and/or try different combinations.

If this breaks any forum rules, apologies for my ignorance. Just trying to be helpful.
That worked wonderfully so thank you. I hadn't considered using the save editor to tinker with it; usually just use it to increase money and stats.

Wouldn't worry as I first found the save editor here on the forums :D

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes