NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is it possible to do only Kira and Melissa route but not Angela? It seem that if I choose harem route it auto forced relationship wit all the girls.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is it possible to do only Kira and Melissa route but not Angela? It seem that if I choose harem route it auto forced relationship wit all the girls.
That's the harem you can have in the game, mother and 2 sisters.
Harem = 3 or more knowing that there all in a harem with MC.

Having sexual relationship with all the girls but for the family is not a harem game, its a cheating game.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

That's the harem you can have in the game, mother and 2 sisters.
Harem = 3 or more knowing that there all in a harem with MC.

Having sexual relationship with all the girls but for the family is not a harem game, its a cheating game.
Is it still cheating if I convince Melissa to agree to Polygamy? She seem to be okay with it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Guys if you want a 100% complete gallery follow this:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

Works on TFOI and I decided to give it a go here aswell.
hmmmm that profile pic looks familiar... invincible genius?

Neptune Rain

Oct 31, 2018
Anyone else having problems with said "surprise" with Angela, Kira and Melisa? I already have the foursome scene available, so shouldn't this scene have no problem appearing?

Reactions: Earthling

Patnsfw

Jan 13, 2021
Anyone have a romance harem full save for the new scene?

Also can't access bandit camp. Is there a qualifier event?

Last edited:

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
This is not entirely true. I mange to cure Lucy and mc father go away after some plot related.
To be precise, after you tell MC mother (if you use the i patch) that you do not wanna see her sleep with his dad (her husband)
You just have to avoid to continue the story with her. Just go to the cave, find Lucy and continue only with Lucy plot.
At some point mc wanna cure her. Then go to MC dad and ask for help. MC dad cure Lucy and some day later, Lucy is human again. Then if you continue the MC mother story, a few days later, you will see them arguing. Afther MC dad go away.

The real problem is... do MC father will continue to be useful later?
Again, when i play i just say to MC mother to stop to be Oscar wife. But the game never ask me if Oscar (mc dad) can stay in the shelter. Or for exemple let him move to the city. I hope that in some way the developer give us a new scientist.
Because the choice that he goes away, must not penalize all the possible variations in the game. The game should still give you a chance to do it another way. I find it stupid that neither the MC mother nor the other doctor could cure Lucy completely. Taking into account that the other doctor knows about radiation and has created the radiation shielding serum.

Anyway can someone help me with the military factory?
If i go there i can save the sheriff. But after a Bandit women follow the mc to his settlement, and ask about mony or they raid the settlement.
Can someone tell me if i can befriend her and avoid being blackmailed? I do not wanna pay her, but i also do not wanna see her die XD i wanna fuck also her too.

Can someone help me?
Thank you
There is no need for any of this what so ever. The only way Oscar leaves is if you choose to send him away in 2 different conversations with Angela in her room and later in the living room or kitchen depending on your route. In my RR I have everyone and Lucy (Human Form) with Oscar and without doing anything like avoiding characters. I choose the all of them route when talking to Oscar at the beginning of the game so maybe they have a fight in the single girl choice option idk. I won't be touching Lucy in CR route as she doesn't have one yet.

It makes perfect sense actually that Angela and John can't cure Lucy as they didn't study in those fields of medicine however Oscar worked for the government and studied exclusively in radiation in case of nuclear war broke out. Also the people you choose when doing raids later effect your rewards because people have different backgrounds and morales.

You don't actually pay the Bandit Leader later named Dagger (Jenny is her real name in the game files) anything it just plot. You need to agree to her demands and later she will have sex with you and develop a relationship.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Anyone have a romance harem full save for the new scene?

Also can't access bandit camp. Is there a qualifier event?
Agree to Bandit Leader's terms and wait 7 days for her to return and pick up her tribute from you then agree to go for a ride with her and then she drives you back to the Bandit Camp. She takes you to her room where you have the choice to have sex with her.

Mar 12, 2020
Can someone tell me the 2 mandisa scenes because I have only got the one where you talk to the doc then get the impreg scene. Is there another after this or on a different route I'm a little confused and slept for more than 3 weeks and nothing new for her. Appreciate the help.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Been from page one of this thread, to here. The only incest patch I have found, is buggy as hell. The one from earlier versions worked nicely. Is there a patch now that works? I sure haven't seen it, and I have spent the last hour looking.

Patnsfw

Jan 13, 2021
Can someone tell me the 2 mandisa scenes because I have only got the one where you talk to the doc then get the impreg scene. Is there another after this or on a different route I'm a little confused and slept for more than 3 weeks and nothing new for her. Appreciate the help.
In the blowjob scene she asks you to call her mistress. This establishes whether you are done or she is. The fucking scene that follow carries on thai concept. So there are 2 scenes but which you view is dependent on you chicken in the blowjob scene.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is the sex of your children hard coded or is it random?
All I seem to get is boys.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Also it looks like you can only cure Lucy if dad is still around?
WHELP new game here I come! lol.

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Looking forward to checking it out in a little bit. Will it have the same degree of route-trees as Fate of Irnia? If so, I hope Winterlook (or someone) provides a walkthrough like the one that is provided for FoI. Thanks!
Dont play this game unless you want to be railroaded thats how they make it

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Anyone else having problems with said "surprise" with Angela, Kira and Melisa? I already have the foursome scene available, so shouldn't this scene have no problem appearing?
Seems like the dev made a mistake and used < instead of > in the code to trigger that scene. Open the console and type rng_romance_bj = 1 then rest and it should work. Currently, the variable needs to be under 5 instead of above 5, and since it rises every time you rest after you meet the requirements, it quickly becomes impossible for the scene to trigger.

Also, it seems like he made the same mistake in the intro of that scene when it checks for Kira's tomboy variable because she has 1 line that changes depending on if she's more boyish or girly:

kira "What is the matter? Why is our sleeping beauty not up yet?"
or
kira "Maybe he needs some help waking up?"

Right now, the 2nd one is used if kira_tomboy_counter is higher than 3 but the first one sounds much more tomboyish to me.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes