Sylverlang

Jul 19, 2018
Repeating question. I know it has been asked earlier bit I didn't see an answer. I am unable to get anyone in the family pregnant ... Are there some requirement like becoming the Mayor before ? I do the bareback (impregnation option) yet I see no changes in 10 days. Is the impregnation option a 100 % chance ? Or is there some Rng in there ? Sorry for asking the same thing over and over. It's too bad this game is great and Repopulation is my kink (Even more in a Zombie setting). Any recommendations by the way ? Thanks for your time ! ^^

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
Repeating question. I know it has been asked earlier bit I didn't see an answer. I am unable to get anyone in the family pregnant ... Are there some requirement like becoming the Mayor before ? I do the bareback (impregnation option) yet I see no changes in 10 days. Is the impregnation option a 100 % chance ? Or is there some Rng in there ? Sorry for asking the same thing over and over. It's too bad this game is great and Repopulation is my kink (Even more in a Zombie setting). Any recommendations by the way ? Thanks for your time ! ^^
Somewhat annoyingly the game has a realistic pregnancy time system. Just cum in them and wait a while.

Culocane

Mar 4, 2019
from what i have seen i think pregnancy have a 100% success rate if you cum inside but you need to advance in the town quests (i don t know till wich point you need to advance, but doing the mission near the airplane crash and become major should be enough) for a girl of your shelter to become pregnant (visit her in her room for her to tell you) and of the 3 girls of the shelter just one at time can be pregnant, i think first Angela than Kyra than Melissa is the order if you have already cum inside them.
Also if you are going after the 3 of them be sure to have completed all of quest line and dates.

Last edited:
Reactions: aklen

Sylverlang

Jul 19, 2018
from what i have seen i think pregnancy have a 100% success rate if you cum inside but you need to advance in the town quests (i don t know till wich point you need to advance, but doing the mission near the airplane crash and become major should be enough) for a girl of your shelter to become pregnant (visit her in her room for her to tell you) and of the 3 girls of the shelter just one at time can be pregnant, i think first Angela than Kyra than Melissa is the order if you have already cum inside them.
Also if you are going after the 3 of them be sure to have completed all of quest line and dates.
I do that when I can. Thanks for the info both of you.

izumou

Jul 19, 2020
can you impregnate mandisa already or in the next update? because my mc tried it for a week + waiting for 10 days and still no announcement

Rizaloin

Apr 6, 2020
can you impregnate mandisa already or in the next update? because my mc tried it for a week + waiting for 10 days and still no announcement
The build wasn't get there yet, I've checked the patreon. They on their way in making Mia pregnant scene. So, maybe next version.

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
I found this game enjoyable till the started to railroad us into a specific outcome either let the bandits win and force you to supply them or fail the game this is a bullshit outcome and takes the fun out of the game as well as does not allow us to be dominant as the game says.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I found this game enjoyable till the started to railroad us into a specific outcome either let the bandits win and force you to supply them or fail the game this is a bullshit outcome and takes the fun out of the game as well as does not allow us to be dominant as the game says.
Hmm? So far we've allowed the bandits to extort us a bit while we're building strength, getting some weapons and the opportunity to sabotage their camp a bit. Only a fool fights before he's ready. And we're getting ready.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You do realise the game isn't finished yet, right? Its building up to the point where you can either go along with the bandits and give them what they want...orrrrr utterly break the bitch leading them by destroying them, leaving her with nothing and making her your sex slave.

Reactions: namelessone22

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Hmm? So far we've allowed the bandits to extort us a bit while we're building strength, getting some weapons and the opportunity to sabotage their camp a bit. Only a fool fights before he's ready. And we're getting ready.
only an idiot lets other exploit them. and as for not being ready hmmm let me see an army of spiders allied with me when the game says they have already defeated the bandits I think I am ready to defeat them based on that. and if the doctor of the town is the only one who can make the injections to fight the radiation then how are the bandits even alive?

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
You do realise the game isn't finished yet, right? Its building up to the point where you can either go along with the bandits and give them what they want...orrrrr utterly break the bitch leading them by destroying them, leaving her with nothing and making her your sex slave.
I do yes but adding that in and just having it end a certain way instead of saying that content is not finished yet is what you are talking about and not the same as how the game is now. It shouldn't allow that outcome at all if that is not the full intention of the game developers.

• Angry
Reactions: Trapitalism101

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
only an idiot lets other exploit them. and as for not being ready hmmm let me see an army of spiders allied with me when the game says they have already defeated the bandits I think I am ready to defeat them based on that. and if the doctor of the town is the only one who can make the injections to fight the radiation then how are the bandits even alive?
Sigh. You expect logic from a post-apocalyptic game with spider women and plant monsters? Also, considering the shitloads of cans I have in my stock, whatever they got (temporarily) didn't affect me at all. I'd much rather wait with the fight until I'm sure I can win without sacrificing any of the citizens under my care, which happens to include two of my own kids. But I get it, your fragile male pride is at stake and no one should be able to do anything to you that you don't want them to. So you'd rather fight now and lose. Seems clever.

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
the outlaw perry was in cahoots with the other dr john. it could be written in that the bandits got serum that way. its just a game, try not to rationalize it too much

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
I didn't want to replay a bunch just to change this one seemingly minor decision so I figured out a fix. Worked for me, make a backup of your save before attempting this.
  • Download and extract Ren'Py Save Editor (RSE) - I put it on my desktop, can run from anywhere
  • Backup the save you want to edit
  • Open RSE then load the save file from your saves folder
  • Toggle off "Hide Ren'Py Dialogs", keep variables toggled
  • Sort by Name to make things easier to find, type "Lucy" in the search box
  • Set the following:
    • lucy_outfit (integer) = 3
    • lucy_relation (integer) = 2
    • lucy_resolution (integer) = 1
    • lucy_voice (integer) = 2
  • Apply changes, close RSE, copy the modified save file and paste (and replace) it in the following location
    • C:\Users\<YOUR USER>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Shelter-1546004563
Pretty sure lucy_voice is the controlling variable but if you don't change lucy_outfit then bad things happen (doesn't cause crash, things just look... wrong). I forget if I actually changed lucy_relation or lucy_resolution, shared them just to be safe. Pursuing romance route, fyi. Test things out, worst case revert to backup and/or try different combinations.

If this breaks any forum rules, apologies for my ignorance. Just trying to be helpful.
I can't find her in my save file. I already talked about having kids with her.
Typing her name in the searchbox isn't working :(
pls help, thx!

EDIT: Nvmd... I'm just a fkin idiot..... I was in the wrong folder and selected the wrong save file :FacePalm:

i need to sleep

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 143 Votes