GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
Sigh. You expect logic from a post-apocalyptic game with spider women and plant monsters? Also, considering the shitloads of cans I have in my stock, whatever they got (temporarily) didn't affect me at all. I'd much rather wait with the fight until I'm sure I can win without sacrificing any of the citizens under my care, which happens to include two of my own kids. But I get it, your fragile male pride is at stake and no one should be able to do anything to you that you don't want them to. So you'd rather fight now and lose. Seems clever.
You dont know shit about me or my ego its about the game should be fun to play and railroading the player into a specific scenario is not fun. nor is it following with what the game says on allowing for a dominant path if you then have to submit but im sure you know more then everyone else. the game even says the spiders defeated the bandits before so how is anyone sacrificed but the spiders and you can still win.

• Angry
Reactions: Trapitalism101

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
You dont know shit about me or my ego its about the game should be fun to play and railroading the player into a specific scenario is not fun. nor is it following with what the game says on allowing for a dominant path if you then have to submit but im sure you know more then everyone else. the game even says the spiders defeated the bandits before so how is anyone sacrificed but the spiders and you can still win.
As fun as the flame wars are, I’m a bit to busy right now so instead of continuing the discussion I’m just going to block you as you seem to be unable to understand a narrative structure or logical arguments. Don’t think it’s fun? Then don’t play it.

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
Anyone knows when will the next update is? also if anyone had already answer this question sorry for repeating it

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Discord says it's out today. So if anyone has it and feels like sharing and you have my appreciation in advance. Post and report the post as a game update. It's Mia Pregnancy update. Unsure what else as that was the only detail given.

Reactions: _Maou_

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Evil13 You sure you checked Patreon cause you posted that at 1pm for me and the update on patreon was there at 11am for me. Anyways, as stated before, if someone has it, it would be appreciated if you shared the update and report the post as a "Game Update" so it appears in a queue for us to update this thread.

Kuberos

Sep 10, 2017
Windows
Android

Changelog:
You can now impregnate Mia and she will give birth to your child. Comes with 2 pregnant sex scenes for Romance and 2 pregnant sex scenes for Fdom.

Thank you for your support! Next month update will focus on main story.

For the blue balls

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Oooh. I'm looking super forward to the linux build. Any idea if futa mia is included in this update or is it just non futa mia?

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Welp. There seems to be a bug where the gallery doesn't work, just a bunch of rollback errors. This might just be the linux version but I figured I would mention it incase anybody knows what's going on.

Reactions: supercodplayer1992

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
Welp. There seems to be a bug where the gallery doesn't work, just a bunch of rollback errors. This might just be the linux version but I figured I would mention it incase anybody knows what's going on.
[ It is the same with me and I am using the windows version.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes