GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
any incest patch?
also the download is 28 wheres 29??
There's an Incest Patch linked in the OP. It's supposed to work in any version, but I've not yet tested it myself so I can't confirm whether it does or not.
Which d/l link did you use? If you don't provide all the information it kinda makes it rather difficult to help. I just used the Win x64 Mega d/l link and the file that's downloading is named "Shelter-0.29-pc.zip". Apparently all the Win x32 d/l links are for v0.28 only but the other links should all be v0.29.

gallery is not working someone have save at 0.28?
Others have already reported this in previous posts, one of which has a workaround! :unsure: Sometimes it's worth spending a few minutes reading previous posts! :eek: Check the posts at the top of this page, they should point you in the right direction.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I see it as he's creating content for newer characters that don't have as much as the characters that have been there since the beginning and she's gotten new content recently with the threesome not that long ago. Taking a fair approach to character development vs what happened with Fate of Irnia where it was based on polls and the polls caused the games story to feel rushed because people are impatient and wanted completed stories paths before he could work on other characters leading to characters like Ghroza and Dabna existing since the beginning but not getting content till late in the games development because that's all that remains for the game to be finished.

Last edited:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I personally wish the creator would use the MB/Love route art for the other route as well, just with different dialog or something.

Like the MB art looks fantastic, just not such a big fan of the rapey/mind control undertones of the dialog.
I like that different routes have different art. It encourages different playthroughs and makes your route choice matter.

Reactions: Lane Lane

FurFan

May 4, 2017
I'm unable to access any routes for the girls in the shelter. I've been able to complete the booze and guitar quests but Tiffany doesn't give me any survival information for the mother's quest. I've been able to complete the settlement quests but still locked out of the family. I'm not sure if this has some effect on them being unreachable but the only different choice I made early on was I told John that I wouldn't go after them. Does that choice affect being able to complete all 3 quests for the girls in the shelter?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There's an Incest Patch linked in the OP. It's supposed to work in any version, but I've not yet tested it myself so I can't confirm whether it does or not.
Which d/l link did you use? If you don't provide all the information it kinda makes it rather difficult to help. I just used the Win x64 Mega d/l link and the file that's downloading is named "Shelter-0.29-pc.zip". Apparently all the Win x32 d/l links are for v0.28 only but the other links should all be v0.29.

Others have already reported this in previous posts, one of which has a workaround! :unsure: Sometimes it's worth spending a few minutes reading previous posts! :eek: Check the posts at the top of this page, they should point you in the right direction.
i see whats up ...out of force of habit i always grab the top links...guess i wasnt paying attention because i just looked now and OP says 32bit is 28 and so yeah 29 is 64bit

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
This game completely humbles every other big game when it comes to time between updates (Except TON maybe). Wish more developers were as consistent

Reactions: GaRbS
Sep 26, 2019
I had an issue with the textbox slider always moving back to full when the scene would change. It would never stay transparent. So I made this transparent image and replaced it in the ...\Shelter-0.xx-pc\game\gui folder. You have to unpack everything with unren first, but if you've had the same problem this .png image will fix it.
View attachment textbox.zip

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I'm unable to access any routes for the girls in the shelter. I've been able to complete the booze and guitar quests but Tiffany doesn't give me any survival information for the mother's quest. I've been able to complete the settlement quests but still locked out of the family. I'm not sure if this has some effect on them being unreachable but the only different choice I made early on was I told John that I wouldn't go after them. Does that choice affect being able to complete all 3 quests for the girls in the shelter?
I'm in a similar situation. I have Kira's done, with a child by her, but can't advance the other two

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes