Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Mom has to be the doctor.
Nope.

Its Oscar. Oscar has to be around and when the choice comes up of who to go to (John, Angela or Oscar), you pick Oscar. Everyone else will only be able to heal her voice. Oscar cures her (almost) completely.

FurFan

May 4, 2017
I'm in a similar situation. I have Kira's done, with a child by her, but can't advance the other two
I don't even have a kid with any of the girls. Kira and Melisa's doors say they're locked and the mom's says I have to talk to Tiffany about surviving in the radiation but no option appears when I talk to her. I've tried all options from Tiffany but nothing changes. The only difference I know in my choices is when John asked which girl I want to go after and I chose none. The dialogue is different when I spy on them in the shower and says I shouldn't think about them like that.

I've also noticed that if you save the greenhouse girl from the plants I keep getting the scene where her sister is helping tend the garden and can't further a relationship with her. Do you know if that all she has under that branch?

JumPin

May 14, 2020
Nope.

Its Oscar. Oscar has to be around and when the choice comes up of who to go to (John, Angela or Oscar), you pick Oscar. Everyone else will only be able to heal her voice. Oscar cures her (almost) completely.
Thanks bro

JumPin

May 14, 2020
in the gallery I saw the MC having sex without a condom with the leader of the bandits, but on my route, sex is only with a condom.

fijau

Aug 5, 2017
(I just confirmed it working with version 1.0)
Good news. I think I managed to fix the gallery as well as unlock all images :)

SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Below this post you should see a file called "00gallery.rpy".
  2. Save it to your disk. You can do it by:
    1. Click right mouse button on the file.
    2. Select "Save as...".
    3. A folder selection popup should appear. Select the folder you want to download the file into. It should be: <game's folder>/renpy/common.
    4. Before saving you need to fix the file's name. It will look something like "1180817_00gallery.rpy". Change it to "00gallery.rpy" (without quotes).
    5. Windows will ask you if you want to overwrite an existing file. Yes, you do want to.
  3. Start the game.
  4. Open gallery.
  5. Enjoy.

Details:

Gallery crashed because the path to arrow buttons was incorrect.

Even with the official "cheat" some images may have been locked. It turns out there were more functions evaluating whether an image was unlocked. I edited them to return True and it seems to have worked.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Nope.

This is what i get for going off memory instead of checking the files.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
¿Alguien sabe de algún truco para conseguir más inyecciones y comida ???

21046320-41-43.png
En Español
has_syringe : inyecciones
has_cans : comida
puedes buscarlo mas rápido con Ctrl + F
copia y pega.

in English
has_syringe : injection
has_cans : Food cans
you can search for it faster with Ctrl + F
copy and paste.
2104632045616543.png