Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Dope, man, thanks. Different question if you don't mind-I checked the guide and I know I followed Grace's path(Romance) as you wrote it but she's not pregnant a week later and every time I visit her I get the same scene of Mia carrying out vegetables. Any ideas? I've had other girls who I impregnated after I did her tell me they're pregnant so is it a bug? Do I have to just restart from her sex scene?
I believe it's a bug. Same issue for Mia not opening up shop after corruption sex scene. I had it happen to me as well but idk how to fix it.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
someone have here a full completed save?wonder. cause i really dont know how to do to defeat or kill that dumb bitch
I've posted it several times already there is no Final Confrontation with Dagger aka Jenny yet. This game is still being developed and people need to start reading the change logs on what's new.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I believe it's a bug. Same issue for Mia not opening up shop after corruption sex scene. I had it happen to me as well but idk how to fix it.
Damn. Did you try going back to the scene and then waiting?
Edit: I tried it a few times(skipping through 7 days then checking). No luck. I also noticed that only Angela is pregnant at the shelter even though I've gone bareback with Melisa and Kira every time and they were the first two I did. Is this another bug or can only 1 girl be pregnant at the shelter at a time?

Last edited:

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
ok Mr.Smith but how this game end? wonder.
That's going to depend on you and the choices you made and who you had relationship with or didn't. In case you didn't know you can have a relationship with Dagger aka Jenny and impregnate her as well. However it's not an available option in-game yet.

Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Damn. Did you try going back to the scene and then waiting?
Edit: I tried it a few times(skipping through 7 days then checking). No luck. I also noticed that only Angela is pregnant at the shelter even though I've gone bareback with Melisa and Kira every time and they were the first two I did. Is this another bug or can only 1 girl be pregnant at the shelter at a time?
I had Angela get pregnant first, too, and wondered about what went wrong with Melissa and Kira. Then after Angela delivered, Kira got pregnant very quickly. Still nothing from Melissa. So I suspect that indeed just one family member can be pregnant at a time.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
I had Angela get pregnant first, too, and wondered about what went wrong with Melissa and Kira. Then after Angela delivered, Kira got pregnant very quickly. Still nothing from Melissa. So I suspect that indeed just one family member can be pregnant at a time.
Yes this is the case. It's not a bug. Angela is the only who can be pregnant at the beginning then after birth the other characters like Tiffany and friends can now activate their pregnancy phase. Only one vault girl can be pregnant at a time by game design.

Last edited:

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
My advice is not to progress to Mayor event right away and knock out all shelter and surface pregnancy events namely Angela, Kira, Melisa, and Tiffany. The reason why is to focus on finishing there content and not miss any pregnant sex scenes while grinding for cans and optimizing your time so you have to constantly look over your shoulder making sure you didn't miss a sex scene. Then all the remaining is content is then at the settlement. That includes the Android as she can only create your child after the Armory event. There is no child event for the Android CR route yet.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
For anyone who is experiencing the Grace corruption route pregnancy bug in which you cannot get her pregnant regardless of how many times you try and the Mia corruption route after Mia corrupts her sex scene she becomes unavailable because she won't open her shop bug you will have to start over unfortunately this is they only way I've found around this issue. I'm not sure if going back to a save before having Grace corrupt Mia will fix the issue as I don't have a save from that point so good luck.

Reactions: backgrounduser

Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019
I want to chemically/radiation transform oscar or the doctor into females, alternatively make them boy bitches
Damn that will be a good content, but I think it will not happen, their games don't make that kind of content I think, also to the case of their other game fate of irnia

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port S.H.E.L.T.E.R. [v0.31] Multi-Mod -

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
broooo this is all just a new scene and get a girl pregnat again ? what is happening less and less updates

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
mhmm... nobody around here finish or completed entire game?wonder. i really want a completed full save just to see somethin, please.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes