Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
mhmm... nobody around here finish or completed entire game?wonder. i really want a completed full save just to see somethin, please.
If you want to unlock the gallery I've already post several times already. Here. You need to start searching posts before you post.

Reactions: Xumeey

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
Since the other downloads haven't been updated yet here is v0.31 enjoy.

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
Since the other downloads haven't been updated yet here is v0.31 enjoy.
Mac
Linux
Android
Currently, I'm playing off of the guide you posted for 0.31, and I can't get the spider girl/Lucy to go with the MB/Mindbreak route.
I've done every other step, and fulfilled the Harem MB route, but for some reason this is all that shows up.
If there's anything I need to do to fix this, such as downloading a fixed patch, could you help me out?

Thank you regardless, I appreciate that you made a guide for this game :)

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
Currently, I'm playing off of the guide you posted for 0.31, and I can't get the spider girl/Lucy to go with the MB/Mindbreak route.
I've done every other step, and fulfilled the Harem MB route, but for some reason this is all that shows up.
If there's anything I need to do to fix this, such as downloading a fixed patch, could you help me out?

There is no MB route for lucy yet you have to go with romance to progress

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020

She doesn't have a corruption route yet.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
monroe A renpy game is always cross-platform and providing a linux launcher as well as a windows launcher. You're misleading people with your information about separate pc/linux versions. The version deemed as "windows" works completely fine on Linux, and you're incorrectly telling people on linux that they only have the previous version available. You should correct this by showing only a single version for Windows and Linux, just as any other renpy game.

• Angry
Reactions: triple_aaa

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
monroe A renpy game is always cross-platform and providing a linux launcher as well as a windows launcher. You're misleading people with your information about separate pc/linux versions. The version deemed as "windows" works completely fine on Linux, and you're incorrectly telling people on linux that they only have the previous version available. You should correct this by showing only a single version for Windows and Linux, just as any other renpy game.
It was an uploader that updated the thread, not me. Also, you could've just made a report and it would've been fixed instead of hurling accusations at me >.>

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
How to send girls to work in brothel? All family corrupted, borthel works fine. I don't have an option to change job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes